Avoided getting boner during sexual health test

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you're saying you have an sti?

i got head from a girl from sao paulo once on a cruise ship. i immediately got back and got one of those tests done. they took blood for a few tests, and for some other test they shoved a q tip inside my dick and swirled it once. imagine rug burn in the tip of your dick. the pain lasted a few minutes, wasn't crippling but fuuuuuuu

a week later im with my boy to go pick up the test, except he didn't know where we were going until we got there. i told him i had to find out if some bitch gave me aids. he said i couldn't get back in the car if i had aids. fair enough.

i am std free. which kinda means, on that day my count restarted at zero. you know, the "omg did i fuck that chick and forget about it?" count. it was a good day to start fresh. i highly recommend you get a test if you've ever fucked a questionable skank.

i got head from a girl from sao paulo once on a cruise ship. i immediately got back and got one of those tests done. they took blood for a few tests, and for some other test they shoved a q tip inside my dick and swirled it once. imagine rug burn in the tip of your dick. the pain lasted a few minutes, wasn't crippling but fuuuuuuu

a week later im with my boy to go pick up the test, except he didn't know where we were going until we got there. i told him i had to find out if some bitch gave me aids. he said i couldn't get back in the car if i had aids. fair enough.

i am std free. which kinda means, on that day my count restarted at zero. you know, the "omg did i fuck that chick and forget about it?" count. it was a good day to start fresh. i highly recommend you get a test if you've ever fucked a questionable skank.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

got wasted and fucked a bitch in the ass raw.

got the drip, lesson learned.

when they "swab" shit doesnt feel good

nioggga.

my nigga swibndz.

im drunk and fuck uyou.

b ut i loves you.

i hates y life.

for real i hopemi dei soon,

coke, vicoden and vodka ftw....

FML.

once more i hope i die soon.

Dude you gotta stop waiting for something to just happen. Seriously, if you want something bad enough you gotta just seize the moment and achieve it yourself!

Life, be out of it!!

DSCN4090.jpg