Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

Avoided getting boner during sexual health test

wait, so you went to the doctors and they touched it and you didnt get hard? koolstory bro....

care to tell it again? i think i missed the fine details.

wait, so you went to the doctors and they touched it and you didnt get hard? koolstory bro....

care to tell it again? i think i missed the fine details.

naw man you got it spot on

stop frontin' swindle, if u need counseling fo yo STD's u should seek professional help.

i just did get professional help, i just got back from the doctor....thats what the thread is about............................................

i got a boner when this hot nurse fondled my junk...

at this concert...

so you're saying you have an sti?

i got head from a girl from sao paulo once on a cruise ship. i immediately got back and got one of those tests done. they took blood for a few tests, and for some other test they shoved a q tip inside my dick and swirled it once. imagine rug burn in the tip of your dick. the pain lasted a few minutes, wasn't crippling but fuuuuuuu

a week later im with my boy to go pick up the test, except he didn't know where we were going until we got there. i told him i had to find out if some bitch gave me aids. he said i couldn't get back in the car if i had aids. fair enough.

i am std free. which kinda means, on that day my count restarted at zero. you know, the "omg did i fuck that chick and forget about it?" count. it was a good day to start fresh. i highly recommend you get a test if you've ever fucked a questionable skank.

i got head from a girl from sao paulo once on a cruise ship. i immediately got back and got one of those tests done. they took blood for a few tests, and for some other test they shoved a q tip inside my dick and swirled it once. imagine rug burn in the tip of your dick. the pain lasted a few minutes, wasn't crippling but fuuuuuuu

a week later im with my boy to go pick up the test, except he didn't know where we were going until we got there. i told him i had to find out if some bitch gave me aids. he said i couldn't get back in the car if i had aids. fair enough.

i am std free. which kinda means, on that day my count restarted at zero. you know, the "omg did i fuck that chick and forget about it?" count. it was a good day to start fresh. i highly recommend you get a test if you've ever fucked a questionable skank.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

got wasted and fucked a bitch in the ass raw.

got the drip, lesson learned.

when they "swab" shit doesnt feel good

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now