how to eat a watermelon. ya'll been doing it wrong this whole time

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grilled cheese sammiches & tomato soup

soup, in general, is straight white people food

yeah soup may have existed in asia since before jesus was born, but they only got like 10 kinds max. we got whole aisles filled with a plethora of diff. kinds

shit, sandwiches in general, too. we invented these shits and there's almost nothing we won't try putting between two slices of bread. nh

this is wrong on like 20982389423 different levels. 10 soups max in asia? are you fucking joking me? i can think of 10 different types of pho right fucking now. and that's just one type of soup.

haha. i love the stereotype that people think that every southern white is racist (spitfire being the exception is incredibly racist)

ive run into more racist people either they be white or latino, in southern california in 2 years. adverse to living in the south for nearly my entire life and meeting less than a dozen truly racist people.

/offtopiconer

i never understood the stereotypes on blacks about how they love chicken and watermelon...chicken is the shit,watermelon is the shit.why the fuck would that be a detriment??? if anything thats a plus...

i'll be the first to say it.black people have great taste in food.also grape soda is the shit.yet more proof that their on to something here...

Black people have nothing on the Koreans when it comes to the consumption of watermelon or fried chicken. Koreans got shafted on their fried chicken and watermelon placement.

Most black people I know eat like shit. Always up in McDonald's and fast food places. So, maybe they're different where you love or you just have an overly heightened affection for black people. Grape soda is good though.

Well they're the same way with eating, taking risks and rolling up to strange Somalian Cuisines eating goat testicles wrapped in onions on a stick. Trying out Polynesian food and whatever else.

Then there's the Whole Foods thing... and eating humus and anything with the word "soy" in it.

I ain't gonna lie. I eat weird shit in foreign countries for fun. But, I think you been watching too much Travel Network with Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmerman. Not to mention a lot of that shit is tasty as fuck and costs like a shilling for a whole meal.

I hate soy products.

northern cali and pennsylvania have SO many racists... its wild

when ever i see that shit on tv or the net its from one of those places...

also, i too would like to know the origin of why blacks and watermelon go hand and hand, alot of black americana shit on ebay from the 30s and 40s has a ton of them with imagery of a black eating or doing something with watermelon, it makes no sense to me...

this is wrong on like 20982389423 different levels. 10 soups max in asia? are you fucking joking me? i can think of 10 different types of pho right fucking now. and that's just one type of soup.

nope dude

all pho counts as one kind of soup

10 kinds max was generous

pho

ramen

miso

egg drop

THE END

that's it

nah but on the serious

PIZZA

white people love pizza

IS THERE ANYTHING WE WON'T PUT ON A PIZZA?

note to all..white people , black people, asian people,etcc .. eat food, just like ur dumbass sittin at the computer...fast food ..taco smell, bk, all that rubbish was made for ur lazy asses that dont know how to cook...all it takes is money to cook, if im poor i make the best of what i have, if i got deep pockets muthafucker im gettin creative as fuck...get it... AND I LOVE ME SOME FUCKIN WATERMELON AND FRIED CHICKEN... AND IM PALE AS FUCK...

nope dude

all pho counts as one kind of soup

10 kinds max was generous

pho

ramen

miso

egg drop

THE END

that's it

dude if all pho counts as one then all tomato based counts as one. So white people only have tomato, beef, chicken, and seafood based soups. and you forgot udon. and all thai soups.

note to all..white people , black people, asian people,etcc .. eat food, just like ur dumbass sittin at the computer

Ethiopians don't eat food. They're black. They're also people.

WHY THE FUCK DO WHITE PEOPLE PRONOUNCE WORDS LIKE THEY ARE FROM THAT COUNTRY?

Ex. Sayin Pairee instead of Paris

I don't know but I hate it. I can understand if you are learning the language and you want your accent to sound legit. But some people take this overboard. NEWSCASTERS when they pronounce Spanish words drive me insane. I want to smash their brains.

i think i've solved the mystery here guys.the mystery as to why we as white people eat what they eat.as i've said before white and black people tend to eat the same things(atleast where im at).why is this?well how long have most white and black people been in america? more than likely most of them came over 200+ years ago.with a few exceptions particularly with the white people who have come over later like in the 1900's for example.but in that time most of us have lost our culture from back home i.e. the african culture and the irish/german/french/whereever the fuck your white ass is from culture.so we tend to eat food that is more american.porkchops,chicken,steak,burgers,mashed potatoes,etc.minus a few things like chitlins for black people,which goes back to slavery,when they were given the shittiest part of the pigs(like the intestines for examples)thats why you dont see alot of white people eating that shit.its not really ingrained in our culture like that.i'll finish this later probably im pretty tired.

I know that but I'm talkin' about "white" people---the ones that think they don't have a culture---the ones that like corndogs microwavable meatloaf and taco bell----

Im white and i eat lots of frozen food, fast food, bbq, pizza is a staple, hamburgers, pasta, potatoes and shit like that. White people are hard to define because they eat out a lot and eat ethnic foods.