_____How Do You Cope With a Broken Heart?______

nxrto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see people still come to Channel Zero and voluntarily subject themselves to a good E-flogging.

So yeah guy, basically, just keep yourself busy be it drugs, booze, sex, hobbies, working out, bike riding, school, friends, walking, etc...

The worst thing you can do it sit around and mope.

Don't try calling her. Don't play second fiddle to some other guy.

^Basically.

And most of all don't be that fucking loser who takes her back after she's fucked other dudes and got dumped or died on.

She'll probably call you up talkin bout "I miss you, I need something familiar" and all that jive.

Who gives a fuck what she wants or needs?

Unless you're cool with being that fallback chump on and off for the rest of your life.

I don't know why I'm even giving you this advice.

You're probably one of them emo faggots who lives for this shit in the first place.

If that's the case, then disregard everything I just said.

Here's a good story.

My ex left me after 6 1/2 years. She had expensive taste in clothing and so there was a lot of Betsey Johnson dresses, Diesel accessories, Gucci sunglasses, etc... crap in random places around my apartment.

So one day i gathered up all this high priced flotsam and jetsam, went to a decent secondhand store in SF and sold all of it. Made $130 in total after which me and a buddy went into the Mission and drank all night.

The end

[ATTACH]129390.vB[/ATTACH]

win_button.jpg.bd048270f211ddd29bec99ea37cb7dad.jpg

been over six months since my ex and i split, still get torn up from time to time.

time is the best answer, just leave her alone and youll be okay,

sure you will miss her alot.

but i guess its not the end of the world.

long story short:

drink excessively.

dont make any contact with her, even if initiated by her.

and fucking random girls will help block her out.

get your confidence back, player.

[ATTACH]129389[/ATTACH]

Hi, I figured this mightve caused some sort of confusion. You see, when I'm speaking outloud about a subject that is somewhat troublesome to me and/or a very personal matter, I sometimes end in a pause and mutter the word "fuck". As to show that the words I have spoken have caused some bit of grief to me. I guess one could compare it to the the last "drag" of a cigarette at the end of lengthy conversation. I hope this has cleared up any inconvenience or misconceptions in which it might be seen as an event in which I've failed. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely yours,

ATWW

Thought there was gonna be something mean here?

No, I'd like to think I'm a pretty cool guy. So I can appreciate a good jest at my expense.

Drive safe!

stay clear of hard drugs for the time being, the comedowns will make u think crazy shit

go to the gym

read books

get arab money

dont contact her if youve been drinking (if at all)

be glad it isnt a divorce

travel with homies

reflect on shit you learned from ur relationship

get used to using rubbers again

dont immediately jump back into a relationship

//was with the same gal from 19-26. breaking up sucks, but shit will get better, just not overnight...

I don't agree with all the "drink, drugs graff" ideas. It might be hypocritical of me, since the first thing I usually do when something gets fucked up in my life is drink, however, in the back of my mind I know its not a good solution. Drugs and booze fuck your thought processes up, graff lands you in jail. None of that is really going to help. Plus it will be harder to meet another girl of any sort of quality if you are a wreck. Distract yourself with things that can benefit you in the long run, exercise, read books, work more, go to school etc........also, post her tits.

this man is on the right track.

jameson will solve any problem.

oh and throw in some self mutilation for good measure.

im not being sarcastic.

also cocaine and self mutilation.

HOLLA!

either was i homeslice, either was i.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T DO COKE.

Seriously, the come down will have you questioing all the littleususpicions and paranoia you ever ever had when you were with her

"What did she mean by having a great time with Todd on new years?"

"Who did she really go to that concert with?"

Etc....

That and you'll question your own self-worth to torturous levels. Oh, and imagining her in sexual positions with her new man,

That's why i havent fucked with the stuff in years.

Cocaine is bad fucking news

stay clear of hard drugs for the time being, the comedowns will make u think crazy shit

go to the gym

read books

get arab money

dont contact her if youve been drinking (if at all)

be glad it isnt a divorce

travel with homies

reflect on shit you learned from ur relationship

get used to using rubbers again

dont immediately jump back into a relationship

//was with the same gal from 19-26. breaking up sucks, but shit will get better, just not overnight...

this is the only advice worth listening to. especially the no contact while drinking. that'll just make you look like an idiot.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T DO COKE.

That's why i havent fucked with the stuff in years.

Cocaine is bad fucking news

Yeah, I agree. I don't drink or do drugs for years now. It will numb the pain but reality will catch up with u sooner or later. You have to deal with it at some point in your life so you better do it now: clean n sober.

Thought I'd share some tips myself for those going through this right now or might have to do so in the future.

1. NO CONTACT! Extremely difficult but don't write, call or mail. You'll find thousands of excuses to contact her but don't. You're trying to let go and this will only prolong the desire.

2. Remove everything that reminds of her and put in in a box or something: photos, gifts,clothes etc. Get it out of your way. You don't need that shit right now.

3. Don't look her up on Facebook! One day you'll find pics of her and the new man in her life and you'll just want to die - trust me.

4. Write your feelings down on paper. Make a list of all the things you don't like about her or why you are better of without her.

5. Don't drink or use drugs. Stay clean n sober so you can deal with the stress rather than avoid it.

6. Read or post stupid topics like this, it helps :lol:

7. Work and Hobbies. Whatever it is that you like to do: draw, sports etc.etc. It keeps your mind of things.

8. Avoid the places the two of you used to hang out and don't play those songs you and her listened to while having sex.

9. Hang out with your homies.

10. Don't start dating someone soon after a break up. All you want is your ex, not some bimbo you don't even know.

Fuck that no drinking shit. if you don't want to handle your breakups with drugs like me that's one thing. But drinking definitely helps.

Any situation can be improved by booze.