_____How Do You Cope With a Broken Heart?______

nxrto

Hey guys I need your help. I've lost the love of my life and I'm hurting like hell. Been through a lot of sh*t but this is the worst ever: the pain is unbearable. Can't stop thinking about her, can't eat, sleep etc.

How did you cope with a break up/divorce? Would like to hear your stories, tips and advice.

Thanks.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sit it out. It sucks, but eventually it does get better...might take a few months. In the meantime, do other shit to keep your mind off being bummed out.

2. Don't ask 12 oz for advice.

this...

nigga i just got dumped by my girl too..

honestly she means the world to me but im not making a thread

on the oz to try and cope with it.. not hating just sayin.. it does suck a hell of alot..

but pretty much keep ya mind off her doing anything and whatever possible..

go out, paint, get some pussy, get drunk, whatever....

MUSIC, art....hang with good friends...people that you care about and care about you...laugh....remember things that were bad about that person...but you tried to ignore but you loved her anyway....know that theres somebody else....do artwork or whatever you do......keep busy......take a road trip.....do things to occupy your mind...me personally..i just remember the shit i know that she didnt do... that somebody else would...wether it be physically or emotionally....its all good......shit happens for a reason