Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup

101st reason hollywood blows.

If it's in China, shouldn't it be Kung Fu Kid?

Trailer didn't look any worse than the original to me though.

I read that in China the movie will be called Kung Fu Kid.

They said it's called "Karate Kid" in the States because Americans supposedly are more familiar with the word "Karate".

I know Americans can be ignorant, but I think most people in the US are familiar with what the fuck "Kung Fu" is.

Can't these fuckers who make too much money already at least come up with something at least slightly original it seems like pretty much every movie that has been released over the last few years is a fucking remake.

I like what Mercer said. It ain't really a movie that deserves not to be remade. If it was Goonies, then I might raise a fuss. Besides, if the Chinaman don't save black folk.. Who will?

IF IT AINT BROKE....DONT FIX IT.

the classic was good enough.

they should have changed this story up a bit more and called it something else.

For some reason this actually didn't look as bad as I probably expected to be, but that it to say, I would probably watch it via download. But I agree with everyone else here, there was no need to remake this movie at all, Hollywood is just trying to recycle ideas as they have been doing the past 15 years at least.

if i remember correctly the last time a thread about this exact trailer surfaced on the oontz, i went on a wild tangent about how they better not touch the goonies, but i bet they are, and i bet the fucking jonas brothers are going to be in it.

i have no interest in a movie based on a lil kids school fight on the playground, oriental style or any other for that matter.

this movie will be a complete waste of money and fail hard.

if i remember correctly the last time a thread about this exact trailer surfaced on the oontz, i went on a wild tangent about how they better not touch the goonies, but i bet they are, and i bet the fucking jonas brothers are going to be in it.

yea, and Tron.

i feel the same as i did when the other karate kid remake thread was made

not me

VISIBLY UPSET VIA REPETITION/REMINDERS ONER

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now