***THE FREIGHT HALL OF FAME***

lowfatmilk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know how i feel about this thread. it's called freight hall of fame but there is not one HM, (N), TCI, BFK person in here. no old msk heads or rtms weird. no pre one. no big 5. there is a bunch more that should be in this thread before any of these people. that necske and prism is the jam and a couple others in here but most of it is not hall of fame worthy. just my two cents

• Like 1

yea what i think you meant to title it was "freights painted within the last couple years" the only 2 "hall of fame" type in this thread is kuhr and sigh, i didn't notice anyone else who's been writing or been noticed longer than a few years. man everyone paints super huge now, i'm going back to little pieces.

I never do this, but I had to go around and steal a shit ton of photos to show you fools what train writers are... Honestly when I saw the title of the thread I was pumped then I open it up and almost every photo that is posted was painted after 2005 I was seriously disappointed. I mean shit did you forget the 90s early 00s when shit was crackin... now I have only gotten some of the people that came to mind right away. I will post more when I have more time to harvest some photos. There is no order to how I am posting them:

Eros.jpg

eros

Maple.jpg

maple

River.jpg

River

awe2.jpg

Awe2

crispo.jpg

Crispo

cycle12.jpg

Cycle

daks04.jpg

Daks

drone05.jpg

Drone

each2.jpg

Each 2

elk03.jpg

Elkamino

erupto.jpg

Erupto

esteme.jpg

Esteme

felon02.jpg

Felon

gesandkem.jpg

Dynamic Duo Ges & Kem

geso.jpg

Geso

heat.jpg

Heat

hybrid.jpg

Hybrid

ichabod.jpg

Ichabod

intel.jpg

Intel

isto.jpg

Isto

jaber26.jpg

Jaber

jase03.jpg

Jase

kaws05.jpg

Kaws

king157.jpg

King157

kwest.jpg

Kwest

learn05.jpg

Learn

mber.jpg

Mber

migee.jpg

Migee

mpulse01.jpg

Mpulse

much.jpg

Much

myth04.jpg

Myth

nace05.jpg

Nace

onorok.jpg

Onorok

preone.jpg

Pre

quisp04.jpg

Quisp

smash02.jpg

Smash

zine02.jpg

Zine

And while I am sitting here I am thinking of all the people I have forgotten and now need to do another post. Seriously I can't believe no one has posted anything from these guys up until now

• Like 1

They ain't mad cuz they didn't make the cut, retard. If its the freight hall of fame though, young cats like avert and erabik shouldn't be included. Absolutely no diss to them, cause theyre doing shit right.. but, a hall of fame is a hall of fame, ya dig?

This is hall of fame shit:

4159180238_3dc7bea99d_b.jpg

4207148693_abf8cbd059_b.jpg

2253390459_49ba4efb12_b.jpg

4066143007_afb8e1198f_b.jpg

4066878736_9e027be45b_b.jpg

4066118639_8304b029fa_b.jpg

3843037276_56b6023b5a_b.jpg

4285010695_da1016ec48_b.jpg

3708894144_89d29345eb_b.jpg

yea what i think you meant to title it was "freights painted within the last couple years" the only 2 "hall of fame" type in this thread is kuhr and sigh, i didn't notice anyone else who's been writing or been noticed longer than a few years. man everyone paints super huge now, i'm going back to little pieces.

worrrrrd!

• 2 weeks later...