MOAS

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

biking is defently a greatr wa to chek out the city's sene, probably the best way your more free than going by buss n metro's, obviously you cant ignore the metro's when documenting graffiti, so just bring your bike with you... in montreal you cant bring bike in before 6 (ruchy hour obviuosly ) its like that in copenhegan? has any of you hitch hiked a little around europe? is it not to stress to bike to certain cities (i guess like within the same counbtry where cities are closer together, if your in good shape and love exersieng... my freind was killed oin the highway trying to travel like that so mabey stick to dirt roads mostly parellled to it (i guess freight hopping in europe is safe though, mabe thats a good idea cause theres no precautions due to septmeber 11 is there? cause in north america its a big thing to be sneaking around on freights unless you sont cross canada us border.. any of you fr8 hop over there? safe? but yea defintly rent, by cheap shitty or steal a bike when you travel to explore the cities the best way.. (mabe better not to steal if you want to keep clean and last a while to document (or do) graffiti.. the only thing thats worth getting deported for is following writers or writing yuorself to paitn clean trains and capture the adventure.. wait can you actually be arrested if your not painting the trains?? just tresspassing = fine generaly right? or depends on counry or is there a samre rule all arounf europew?>

Originally posted by beer me

MOA is obviously a dope crew but on that second last flick the extensions on the A and S are wack as fuck...... what member is that

Shut up you fucking internet critic, go to Copenhagen and paint tons of cleans then talk... Otherwise cut your fingers off.

This is an old article from 2000...

Prison for graffiti vandal

*EDIT AT REQUEST OF MOAS CREW*

Incidents of graffiti on local trains have shot up by 40 percent since the end of April. DSB pays between DKK 30 and 35 million annually on repairing damage caused by vandalism.

Originally posted by Locofanclub

More from CPH... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/dirtyapricot@hotmail.com/baax14.jpg'>

Those new DSB trains are really strange...Nothing compares to the old one !!

When you look at the small pieces on it, it's more like a quick street piece than a real panel !

Anyway, running stuff remains cool... :yum:

Archived