Jesse James Hollywood Sentenced to Life: No parole

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are plenty of reasonable people that deal drugs and have the decency to not kill someone over an amount of money that wouldnt buy you a used corolla.

Yup...like I said, broken legs for the kid AT MOST

BUT I also hope that kid's brother knows it's his fault that he's dead, and feels like a piece of shit for not paying his debts like a real man

so why did it take them 10 years to find him if his father was wiring him 1,200 dollars a month in Brazil the whole time? PLUS he was giving him the amount that the dude owed him in the first place, should have asked his pops for the drug money (apparently his pops was makin GHB anyways so he would have been cool with it im sure) instead of killin some kid to prove a point that really doesn't matter anymore. This is all coming from WIKI of course .. very reliable source.

so why did it take them 10 years to find him if his father was wiring him 1,200 dollars a month in Brazil the whole time? PLUS he was giving him the amount that the dude owed him in the first place, should have asked his pops for the drug money (apparently his pops was makin GHB anyways so he would have been cool with it im sure) instead of killin some kid to prove a point that really doesn't matter anymore. This is all coming from WIKI of course .. very reliable source.

Wat?

Haha $1,200 ?? Punch kid in the face .. take things of value. Problem solved ?

Orrr murder him to look like a 'hard core drug dealer' and end up in prison for life ?

What a dumb cunt

yinz motherfuckers are straight retarded...you all be actin like he straight went and killed dude over the 1200...

they kidnapped the kid to make dude pay up, not realizing how serious of a charge it was gonna be and then killed him to try to cover up there tracks cause they were all noided as fuck and couldn't trust that the kid wasn't gonna say nothin...

everyone keeps actin like 1200 bucks aint shit...i know people that will tie your mom up over a eightball...sometimes its about the principal

yinz motherfuckers are straight retarded...you all be actin like he straight went and killed dude over the 1200...

they kidnapped the kid to make dude pay up, not realizing how serious of a charge it was gonna be and then killed him to try to cover up there tracks cause they were all noided as fuck and couldn't trust that the kid wasn't gonna say nothin...

everyone keeps actin like 1200 bucks aint shit...i know people that will tie your mom up over a eightball...sometimes its about the principal

it's the pricipalities an' nem

Haha its still retarded. Trust me I get the whole principal of the matter but killing someone over something like this is extreme and just a quick way to ruin not only your life but many others.

Whatever happened to good ol fashioned intimidation .. If you want someone to pay money there's plenty of ways to go about it and still get the point across that your not to be fucked with.

Haha its still retarded. Trust me I get the whole principal of the matter but killing someone over something like this is extreme and just a quick way to ruin not only your life but many others.

Whatever happened to good ol fashioned intimidation .. If you want someone to pay money there's plenty of ways to go about it and still get the point across that your not to be fucked with.

yea you're right...im not sayin it wasn't a dumb move, im just sayin i can understand why it happened...people have gotten killed over much less

people have been killed for less.1200 is alot of money and to let someone get away with stealing/owing that kinda money is weak..still its too bad that all this had to happen to the kid who didnt have anything to do with it but shit happens and this case really isnt unique..

moral of the story is don't create a debt you cant afford to pay off.but fuck these fools for killing a child.

1200 IS A LOT OF MONEY FOR YOUR TAX RETURN, BUT IN THIS GAME, THAT ISN'T SHIT.

• Like 1

sometimes people still dont learn. i remember this kid that controlled a good amount of the coke at my buddies college a few years back. one day he showed up all fucked up and rumors flew around saying he fucked some dude outta money. a week or so later the kid dissapeared and people started joking "maybe hes buried under the new field" or " hes hiding cause stole a bunch of money from some dude and hes trying to kill him"

about a month later they found him floating in the charles river with a bullet in his forehead.