**snow**

yinz n'at

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i gotta say, people that wear shorts when its 15 or something and say "oh well from

where i'm from it's like -20, so this is warm" are fucking faggots.

YES!

Also, so far this "blizzard" we were supposed to get today in RI has been a fucking joke. Almost everyone I know got school canceled, and alot of people also had work canceled, yet here we are 4:16 PM and there's barely a dusting on the ground.

Supposedly it's gonna get heavier later but I have no faith in this snow anymore...I was looking forward to a day of laziness and not leaving the house, and so far I'm still in my PJ's and in bed, but I can only pretend the weather is bad for so long

where im at in pittsburgh we are getting slammed again, windy as fuck cold as hell a 5 minute walk took 20 minutes, im hoping to be called off work

yea i take back the statement i made a little bit ago about it not bein to bad out right now...

just went outside and cars are sliding everywhere...

they are even shutting down the malls and shit like that