**snow**

yinz n'at

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah dc metro area got a ton of snow. I was hoping to go snowboarding tomorrow, but I can't even get out of my driveway. I'd try to do some local riding but the best hill is a snow emergency route and its already plowed. Sucks.

Word on the street is we're looking at another 2-6 on Tuesday.

yep more snow, im sick of this shit...

On the plus i have been getting my sketch on and really digging the shit im coming up with.

Now a jus put the irun sity in the snow n'at..

Man we got hit hard, alot of power out and the power is even out at the water place, and they are asking all of us to restrain from drinking, flushing, showering, etc with water, because the water tanks are low! I ended up getting stuck at my boys parents crib over night, because i couldnt even make it up the hills! and shoveling heavy snow for 3-4 hours hungover this morning is not ideal! Time for a brew!

Im going to be posting these in the pies thread also..

This was Friday night when we first got hit with like 12 inches i guess. We just smoked 4 swishers of some purp, at my boys house and when we got out to leave it took about 45 minutes to get all the snow off the car, and out of the way so we could try to leave. So after that we just really slid all around town trying to leave. And after several (mind you im very high, its dark as fuck, and im in a 1987 rear wheel drive whip) attempts to try and make it up 4 different hills with no success.. i was fucking pissed cause i was not trying to spend the night at my boys house with his mom and gram, also with no electricty or beer! on a friday night! (But there was good weed)..

0205002119.jpg

Next morning..(still not sure if im going to be able to drive in this. They didnt plow the streets at all, and the only cars allowed on the road where emergency vehicles the said on the radio, but i was not trying sit all day at his crib again lol.)

0206000828.jpg

We shovel'd for a good 3 hours, and helped people down the street clear there sidewalk and car. They where nice and ended up paying us 25 bucks..

0206000909.jpg

0206000928.jpg

Driving home

0206001112.jpg

Made it home, shit was going down on the roads, cars just stuck everywhere..Peace guys! 1

yeah vanfull.. pittsburgh not scranton, we got more than them i think... i wake up, get called off work again and check the weather...

Picture4.png

at least 6 more inches by tomorrow but im guessing more like 8-14.. when this all started they said 6-10 and i got damn near 22 inches out in front of the crib, and 23.5 is the official amount... im shooting for 36 inches by weeks end