Hip Hop Trade

cannagrafic

http://www.hiphoptrade.com/

:confused:

I recently came across this site and was looking through some of the stuff they have on there and it is pretty ridiculous. The prices look too good to be true, which made me believe it was fake or counterfeit clothing. I searched up google and didn't finch much about it except the fact that one clothing website lists it as non genuine clothing. Also on wikianswers somebody said they are 'letgit' but the clothes arent.

Has anyone on here had any experience with this site? or would like to try? ;)

I know some of you want those kanye west shoes they got on there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
http://www.hiphoptrade.com/

:confused:

I recently came across this site and was looking through some of the stuff they have on there and it is pretty ridiculous. The prices look too good to be true, which made me believe it was fake or counterfeit clothing. I searched up google and didn't finch much about it except the fact that one clothing website lists it as non genuine clothing. Also on wikianswers somebody said they are 'letgit' but the clothes arent.

Has anyone on here had any experience with this site? or would like to try? ;)

I know some of you want those kanye west shoes they got on there.

its probably fake but order and find out....even if it is you can still make a profit off it...

niggas in the hood will buy anything

HipHop Trade is an internet based company with a long history and good reputation. We have a group of skilled individuals with years of experience in providing excellent internet customer service. Because of the extensive connections with factories in Asia and experience with products, we are able to offer shoes,clothing,designer bags and other replica products of the best quality you can ever find in the world.

HipHop Trade , superior quality and customer satisfaction are our primary goals. The replica product we offer is the mirror image of the original and we guarantee the product looks and feels exactly the same as the original.

hate to ruin all you know it all's feelings on the Evisu topic but that particular photo is actually real Evisu, as is all the other photos shown on the site, this is how you get schemed on. You end up buying based on real item and get the knock off in the mail. Same goes with anyone on ebay from Hong kong selling "real" Evisu jeans.

anyone who is really into Evisu knows their denim by the denim, I dont even need to see the patches or the gull on the pocket, all you need to see is the denim weave and look.

Im not here to argue, but thats the truth.

and tot he guy who said you found a pair of Evisu at a Salvation Army that felt like crap, thats becasue those where fake. LOL anyone who spent upwards of $385 or more for a pair of imported denim pants would sell them on ebay beofre just giving them to S.A. lol.

Lastly, again, hate to break it to you guys, but any U.S.A licensed Evisu (Ben Sherman) is made in Hong Kong. The only Evisu that will say it is made in Japan is if you actually buy it in a Japanese store.

heres some classic evisu details

evisupumadetail1.jpg

evisu4.jpg

evisu6.jpgyup, over 10 yrs old.

_DSC3273.jpg mashed in.

_DSC3255.jpg white edged

selvedge, no red. rare.

And not that it matters to you denim connoisseurs but, the reason the name got blemmished here in the states was because it was being designed by ben Sherman designers to cater to the blacks/ urban i.e. very loud and gautty, this ultimately lead to Evisu Japan taking the license back from them and are soon to open an Evisu shop in Nyc. Again, not like you care.