Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannagrafic

Hip Hop Trade

http://www.hiphoptrade.com/

:confused:

I recently came across this site and was looking through some of the stuff they have on there and it is pretty ridiculous. The prices look too good to be true, which made me believe it was fake or counterfeit clothing. I searched up google and didn't finch much about it except the fact that one clothing website lists it as non genuine clothing. Also on wikianswers somebody said they are 'letgit' but the clothes arent.

Has anyone on here had any experience with this site? or would like to try? ;)

I know some of you want those kanye west shoes they got on there.

http://www.hiphoptrade.com/

:confused:

I recently came across this site and was looking through some of the stuff they have on there and it is pretty ridiculous. The prices look too good to be true, which made me believe it was fake or counterfeit clothing. I searched up google and didn't finch much about it except the fact that one clothing website lists it as non genuine clothing. Also on wikianswers somebody said they are 'letgit' but the clothes arent.

Has anyone on here had any experience with this site? or would like to try? ;)

I know some of you want those kanye west shoes they got on there.

its probably fake but order and find out....even if it is you can still make a profit off it...

niggas in the hood will buy anything

^^^Yeah, that shit is so fake. I used to work at the Salvation Army and came across some Evisu's and the material is really cheap b.s. Evisu-Jeans-041.jpg And they look just like these.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now