HELP RESTORE STYLE WARS

webmaster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would be super suprised if they werent doing this already, since trying to get the money through nickel & dime off a free forum full of broke assholes isnt really an effective fundraising method.

I'm pretty sure Mare was putting this on his blog for a little more shine, and not expecting the forum to rally around and drop 100's. The blogs probably get more viewers who don't come to the forum than do. I just figured I'd put it in here for more attention.

yeah, I mean I think people should support this if they can... but Im broke, and a lot of other people who arent broke like me are douchebag haters. At least in channel zero.

Im glad I know about it tho, I would be intirested in followups if they do have benefits, since it is a good cause and all

• Like 1

i didn't even read thru this whole thread, so many fucking idiots.

nice points made by youMAD, mercer, earl, etc.

i don't understand how people would even talk shit about something like this, from any standpoint, especially if they have no clue what they are talking about.

faggots.

What do you mean man?

I been sucking powdered milk out of a very nice old lady's tits for 20 some years.

Some complete idiot suggested a much younger nicer looking chick to me, I said hell no, fuck that.

I'll be just fine with sticking to the pussy that's drying out dawg, I can still get a nut off.