Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yaintshit

12 year old girl gets cuffed for doodling on her desk

yo das how da game go mayne she wuz hittin a hot azz spot gonne hear a lot about dis free alexa mang

I'm just saying, if that girl stays away from McDonalds and pork grinds, she's going to be a contender. Throw that girl in a closet, wait 6 to 7 years, feed her only Similac, and then.......

No/Pedo

"But instead of simply cleaning off the doodles after class, Alexa landed in some adult-sized trouble for using her lime-green magic marker."

That's her first mistake. If she used teh uber KriNkz she would have gotten away.

reminded me of:

Girl Arrested For Eating in Subway

A 12-year-old girl found out the hard way that there’s no snacking allowed in the Washington, D.C. subway.

Seventh-grader Ansche Hedgepeth was handcuffed, booked and fingerprinted for eating French fries in a northwest Washington subway station.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=94999&page=1

and...................

7 Year-Old Arrested in Baltimore for Sitting on a Dirt Bike

Last Tuesday (3/13/07) a 7 year-old was ripped off of his dirt bike, handcuffed, and brought down to the police station in east Baltimore. What was the reason for this act by the police? Gerard Mungo Jr. was sitting on his dirt bike which his father had bought for him on a side walk. The dirt bike was not turned on, but before Gerard Mungo Jr. could realize what was happening, police officers had already grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/181503/7_yearold_arrested_in_baltimore_for.html

7 Year-Old Arrested in Baltimore for Sitting on a Dirt Bike

Last Tuesday (3/13/07) a 7 year-old was ripped off of his dirt bike, handcuffed, and brought down to the police station in east Baltimore.

been there. not pretty.

I'm just saying, if that girl stays away from McDonalds and pork grinds, she's going to be a contender. Throw that girl in a closet, wait 6 to 7 years, feed her only Similac, and then.......

No/Pedo

this1 no /pedo/

what are you in for??

Drawing on my desk what about you?

Killing a man.

oh okay..

are you scared?

yes

don't be i will be out in an hour while you are stuck here in this holding cell..

crying...

Graffiti is worse then murder, drug dealing , stealing and assualt. Don't forget that kids

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now