so JAH you'll be really pissed about this

BeaztieGirl

so JAH you'll....I replied dammit!

Actually black people no longer carry the brunt for shitty rights.

It's widely WIDELY known and thought that the average white american male is now gettin the shorter end of the deal... So you can take your "its all the white mans fault and those poor black people" politics back to the fuckin 1800's.

I'm not trying to disrespect anyone by saying this....its just an idea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

widely know? widely known by who? unemployed white men? no offense, but let me guess, your 17, white, grew up in a lower middle class household with a father who isnt real pleased with his anability to find a decent job?

no offense again, but your statement was so incredibly, statisticly, erronious that it almost doesnt even deserve a response. its almost as if you said 'all black people are named brian.' its so just so completely wrong, that theres no reason to even argue against it.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

widely know? widely known by who? unemployed white men? no offense, but let me guess, your 17, white, grew up in a lower middle class household with a father who isnt real pleased with his inability to find a decent job?

no offense again, but your statement was so incredibly, statisticly, erronious that it almost doesnt even deserve a response. its almost as if you said 'all black people are named brian.' its so just so completely wrong, that theres no reason to even argue against it.

stole the words out of my mouth...

oh dear jesus.....

alright first off i'm 21 and I was raised in an middle class family solely by my mother. My father is dead. I know many people think that....and no unemployed fucks I know have enough ambition to get a job let alone think about why they don't have one.....my cousin applied to college hes a typical white bla bla and yaddi ya his app was rejected but he reapplied and said he was black and they accepted him.

And I'm not saying just because its thought that it's right I'm saying it's a widely known thought.....

thanx u!!!

widely know? widely known by who? unemployed white men? no offense, but let me guess, your 17, white, grew up in a lower middle class household with a father who isnt real pleased with his anability to find a decent job?

but i am gonna argue it cuz im hope to shed some light on this girl. first of all. the fact that u think white people have the shorter end of the deal these days has nothin to do with the fact that blacks are still found widely in ghettos because of the actions of white folks in the past. do u think i hate whites or somethin. im as white as they come. i just know what time it is. just cuz there are some black heads makin in the states today doesnt mean that the hatred is all gone. this didnt happen a thousand years ago. it happened last century. u have to realize that even tho slavery doesnt directly affect every black person today, doesnt mean that the hard feelings arent still there for what whites did to them. i dont think u fully understand how horrible it was for them comin over on the ships and bein separated from their families and raped and worked to death and so on...... (i definately dont either). but that shit leaves a mark. and its gonna take longer to heal than 40 years. thats all im gonna say for now.

ps. were u tryin to irritate me by startin this thread just cuz i dont agree with u? how old are u? answer seeks question.

Originally posted by BeaztieGirl

And I'm not saying just because its thought that it's right I'm saying it's a widely known thought.....

that sentence should have read "i'm not saying that it is correct, just that it is widely believed.'

im not correcting you cause i care about grammer, im correcting you because your sentence structure stated something different.

it is not a widely KNOWN thought, it is a theory discussed among a small segment of the population who feel their lack of success in life is due to the hand outs given to another. if we switch up your subject, but keep the phrasing the same, see how ignorant it sounds:

"and im not saying just becuase people think blacks all smoke crack and live on welfare that its right im saying its a widely known thought"

widely believed among the peole that you surround yourself with, however the rest ofthe world, thankfully, does not share your ideas.

And my thought is so erronious but to say black people live in the ghetto because of white people is fair?

unfortunitly, i have to go meet up with some folks for lunch, i would love to prove to you with FACTS, just how true that statement really is.

you dont know alot of black people do you?

and your statement in another thread about how you 'hate niggers of any color' is really more indicitve of your ignorance than anything else. those that still make the distinction between 'blacks' and 'niggers' are doomed to live a life of pure ignorance.

I think that I know where girl is going with this, your execution is sincerely lacking in finesse however. I AM NOT SAYING THAT I AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS.

There has been an undercurrent within the white community for some time now with a belief that a healthy white male is expected to live and act by a higher standard. Affirmative action is a big part of this. I think basically what beaztie is trying to talk about is the reverse racism I discussed in the Artistic Humor thread. I could be wrong and if so will stand corrected, but I think this is what she is trying to get across.

Re: Re: thanx u!!!

PRECISELY! THE "PAST" A PLACE IN WHICH PEOPLE NEED TO QUIT LIVING. and yes i said it to irritate you why else.

ur missin the point. im sayin that theyre affected by what happened in the past, in the present. hopefully u can decyfer that sentence, read all the other shit i wrote. and put some sense into ur head. ive been irritated so much that a little thing like that just makes me think less of u. it doesnt irritate me at all.

peace.

lol

Originally posted by cmeup

beastie girl isnt doing so hot on tha board so far.

i say she posts piks of her tits or is banned. like tha good ole days of 12izzay. make it happen seeking. :D

teaser ;)

my times about to run out...

until tomorrow....

peace

a distinction should be made between black people and niggers.

look nigger up in the dictionary and tell me they shouldn't. I'm ignorant because that word should be solely used in reference to black people?

How many people use the word bitch?

Actually I know a great many black people and none of them are sobbing about what happened 100 years ago.

and bobobi thank u because that is exactly what my "ignorant" ass couldn't put into the right words

thats so fucking bullshit...just be cause he reapplied and said he was black they accepted him?...the fuck kinda shit is that?..thats like saying just because some ones mexican they cant get into the country but if they go and say there white they could get in...(no offense was ment in that comment..)thats hella bull shit...im sorry im white to the fullest but i hella disagree with what ur trying to push..:mad:

Jah, I dig what you are saying, but how long is long enough? I feel a lot of empathy for minorities that were treated badly in the past, but do I feel personally guilty? No. What about Jews? I am half German, does that mean that I should feel guilty to every Jewish person I meet? What about the African Chiefs who raided villages and sold the prisoners to the white man in the first place? I guess my question is, what do I need to do as a white person to absolve myself? I have very good friends who are african american, my best friend throughout childhood was a young girl that was dark as night, and the respect and admiration I have for the race and the way they did survive and cope during slavery is immense.

I will agree that beaztie is coming on very strong and making enemies with her lack of delicacy on a very delicate subject, but the core topic here is one of value? I am not trying to say I have the answers, but I hope that by hearing others opinions I may have a better understanding.

Guest got tha feva

I agree with Frosty. What's the point? If you're a white male getting the short end of the stick for being white, then get on here and tell everyone your sob story about how you only got accepted into 2 of your 3 top colleges, and how you can't wear that ball cap because you ain't "us". boo hoo. Who cares? Someone actually write a post about how you don't have equal oppertunities because of something other than being lazy and unmotivated, and I'll pay attention. I'm a white girl, my dad's become a successful buisness owner/starter with the buisness degree he got in prison for selling cocain, my brother works for him, we've never missed a meal or been homeless because we're white, i've had the oppertunity to go to college even though i've been cursed with less pigmentation than the colored folk.:D haha. i don't know, this post is lame.

prude

you get the short end of the dick bro.

haha.

sorry, i had to.

lol...damn...i feel like a fool now....im no good with comebacks so ill just keep my mouth shut from now on....ill just say that my penis is more than capable....

Archived