free food...awesome:)

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once had the kid working the drive through at Taco Bell come outside and try to fight me. I got out of the car, he got scared, ran inside, locked the door, punched the wall, and (I later found out) broke his hand haha.

But yeah, I went home, called, complained, made it sound like I was horrified, and I can't remember how much they gave me but it was quite a few Taco Bell bucks

He told me they were "out of food", which this Taco Bell used to always say around 1 o'clock EVERY FUCKING TIME I TRIED TO GO THERE. I expressed my displeasure with that, and next thing I know this faggot is outside the door trying to be a tough guy. Then I got out of the car, he realized I was much bigger than himself, and he got scared as fuck. It also helped that I had already been in one fight that night and broken a kid's nose, so I was in a blood stained wifebeater already :lol:

Also, since I complained about this incident (like 3 years ago) I've never had that Taco Bell close early on me...WIN.

so up dates on my free foods

subway-one free sandwich

taco bell-2 free gift cards,yet to arrive

kfc-free 4 piece meal

pizza pizza-$20 dollar credit

boston pizza-$50 dollar gift card

I've yet to unleash the most dangerous weapon.I'm saving her for Mcd's and BK......she bitches and moans more then any other human......my wife,whos surprisingly into this whole idea,and she generally thinks my friends and I are scum.