free food...awesome:)

Frate_Raper

There used to be a show about that Burgerking receipt nonsense. Some lame white dude was this "really cool thief magic man" Show was retarded but I think it helped a good amount of people. Unfortunately the ones who needed that bit of info, homeless ones, didn't have a tv to see it.

Then again, their homeless I'm sure they got something figured out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There used to be a show about that Burgerking receipt nonsense. Some lame white dude was this "really cool thief magic man" Show was retarded but I think it helped a good amount of people. Unfortunately the ones who needed that bit of info, homeless ones, didn't have a tv to see it.

wait...there was a show about this????

weird...

i figured that if you did the receipt scam twice a day every day, a homeless person could eat for $4.32 per day.

good enough for lunch and dinner.

make your order to the pizza place a little hard to follow and then call em up and say they fucked it up. free pizza for next time. You can get ruthless and call and say they fucked it up again if you are dealing with a corporate joint like dominoes, but that is taking it a little far imo.

heres some shit that works with every major pizza spot (dominos, pizza hut, papa johns, litle ceasars)

every time you get a delivery just say you have a buy 1 get 1 free cupon , from corporate because they messed up a previous order. even if on the SLIM chance the driver remembers to ask, take like 5 minutes "looking for it" - by then he will have called the manager who is just going to let you have it as opposed to re-ringing it up remotely,

i do this all the time. its worked without fail for the pas 15 years

me and the homies used to just go hella to the local albertsons faded and get like a 8 peice chicken strips /w ranch from the deli (fucking delicious) and just walk out and munch, because you don't have to pay up front. Is's so easy and way less of a hassle then calling #'s, getting receipts etc..

i know someone that get caught by loss prevention for getting chinese food at the local supermarket and walking out the door without paying for it.:lol:

i had horrific service at a chili's at JFK airport.

i complained via email to their customer service and i'm waiting to see what they send me

(i got plenty of responses indicating something was to be sent imminently to try to make up for it)

it better be a gift card or i'm burnin it down

I usually go to burger king or any fast food restaurant and put on this act of pity. i go in almost about to cry saying " my dad just went through the drive- thru about 20 minutes ago, and he order 2 cheeseburgers and fries,with the rest of my families meals. he drove home found out my food wasn't there and told me if iwanted it to go get it " and go on saying shit like ' i just had to walk here while my whole family eats there meal". usually the story is so pitiful they don't even try to see if im lying. I mean really whose gonna turn down a poor boy whose father made him go get his food becuase the father didn't check the bag.NOT THIS GUY!!

I also like to go to heavily populated restaurants like say cheesecake factory or uno that are located in mall's that have there own entrances to the street or even an space to eat out side inthe summer, eat foood ask for desert, hop railing walk into crowd or smoke like im the crow!!!!!

ca-cah!!!

• Like 1

get a $1 whopper jr at bk.

get the receipt and dial the toll free # on the back and take the survey (it could take anywhere from 30 seconds to 6 or 7 minutes)

write down the code at the end of the survey on the receipt.

the deal is you then have to buy ANY size drink and ANY size fries and you get a free whopper.

so but the $1 soda and $1 fries (both smallest size) and get the whopper for free.

usually the whopper alone is almost $4 after tax....but for $3 you just got a whopper, a whopper jr small fries and a small soda.

if you want, skip buying the whopper jr. and just go into burger king and find a table with a receipt that hasnt been thrown away...and use that.

i do this all the time when i'm broke. the cool thing is that the code is 2 letters and 5 numbers (ex. BB12345). you only need to call the survey once a month cuz they change up the 2 letters. you can basically use any combination of 5 numbers.