Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

free food...awesome:)

Nothing is better then a free meal.especially while traveling!

This thread does exist somewhere but fuck looking!

Have any of you made fake complaints just for free food? maybe at a restaurant,maybe over the phone for some gift cards?

Dont tell me about dumpster diving........I dont give a fuck about the food our society is wasting....I like knowing that I ripped off some shitty company with a little white lie!

Put somebody else's hair in your burger after it's almost finished = free burger

The hair thing always works. Also never hesitate to complain through a letter/email, you get free coupons. Make sure to mention how you're a frequent customer and since the incident happened you'll never return. Works every time.

That shit works. I get free chip coupons semi frequently. Especially after I buy a bag of salt n vinegar that taste like regular chips with too much salt on them.

BUM BAG RESISTANCE ONER<-----------

lol i remember one time me and my guys went to mcdonalds

after the dub show a couple years back at mcormick place...

anyway my homies are brothers and look damn near alike.. not to me though..

so my gets his meal and sits with us, his brothers still standing there

and they ask if he got his meal.. of course he says no.. so my guy

goes back to the counter to ask for some bbq sauce as his bro sits down..

they ask him "im sorry sir did you get your order yet...?" he says no and gets

another big mac meal.. so these niggas go back and fourth to the counter and we

end up gettin like 3 big mac meals each and the staff still didnt know what was goin on...

hahaha man we ate good as hell that day...

also one of my other homies used to work at the kfc down the street from my crib...

so one morning, half drunk half hungover, i walked there with like 5 bucks

just to get a lil something to snack on... ended up leaving with 5 BAGS FULL of chicken,

biscuits, potato wedges, and two of those pepsi liter cups... i got back to the crib and

niggas thought i robbed the place for some chicken... lmao that was one of the dopest hook ups ive ever gotten...

• Like 1

Guest T14K
The hair thing always works. Also never hesitate to complain through a letter/email, you get free coupons. Make sure to mention how you're a frequent customer and since the incident happened you'll never return. Works every time.

buy chips. call number on chips. complain. coupons for free food.

Repeat with soda juice beer and everything. live fat. ballin

BangBang HTO we runnin dizz Vegas shyt fuck all u wood down azz niggahz 1304WCB

so what is this song about, killing the white man because the black man cant find food for his family?stupid n1ggers

• Like 1

My boy managed one of those Pizza Hut delivery or walk in take out only things. Anytime I walked in he would just offer the place up as long as we made our own pizza. Those were the days. When he got caught all they did was demote him. Marvelous.

Order a few burgers, and claim you received a few less than you ordered. Works every time.

I did this every day pretty much from the age of 15-18 after Husk opened my eyes to it

BangBang HTO we runnin dizz Vegas shyt fuck all u wood down azz niggahz 1304WCB

hahahahah this is fucking hillarious

haha i just did this to mc donalds and got 2 free large value meals , i told them i went to burger king down the street

get a $1 whopper jr at bk.

get the receipt and dial the toll free # on the back and take the survey (it could take anywhere from 30 seconds to 6 or 7 minutes)

write down the code at the end of the survey on the receipt.

the deal is you then have to buy ANY size drink and ANY size fries and you get a free whopper.

so but the $1 soda and $1 fries (both smallest size) and get the whopper for free.

usually the whopper alone is almost $4 after tax....but for $3 you just got a whopper, a whopper jr small fries and a small soda.

if you want, skip buying the whopper jr. and just go into burger king and find a table with a receipt that hasnt been thrown away...and use that.

Hmm, best I have is we used to go to place like Chili's and tell them (w/o friend knowing) that it was his/her birthday. This is when you got free shit for a birthday. Double bonus- free desert and friend looking surprised and having to play it off.

Anyhow, as much as people on here are proud to get free McD's, BK, etc., it's all garbage food, lips, assholes, and fat for ingredients. They keep you as a customer, and you keep dying with each bite. Ho hum.

i didnt say i enjoyed eating bk or mcdonalds....but i did say you could get it for free..why not.

and when i'm on the other side of country inhaling paint fumes and not sleep right i could careless what I'm eating as long as it for freeeeeeeeee

Anyhow, as much as people on here are proud to get free McD's, BK, etc., it's all garbage food, lips, assholes, and fat for ingredients. They keep you as a customer, and you keep dying with each bite. Ho hum.

Everytime someone like you starts spouting this shit, I hope that you get hit by a bus in the middle of it

heres another scam I'm working on other then email/call complaints!

My dudes a famous Chef in a major city, niggaz know,fear and hate him. Were going to email his rivals,friends and well wishers and tell them I'm some big wig crtic back east and see if I can get some high end eats.....I love being a scummy dude

Everytime someone like you starts spouting this shit, I hope that you get hit by a bus in the middle of it

Said the guy bent on self destruction.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now