Whatchu know bout cougars son?

!@#$%

so older womens are called cougars that prey on younger men.

and older men that prey on younger females are called pedo/scum.

well what about the younger women who prey on older men?

wtf are they called?

Older men that prey on younger females are called LECHERS. (either sex preying on anyone underage could be a pedofile)

and I always thought younger women who prey on older men were called bitches with daddy issues...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Age ain't nothing but a number. Old dudes were marrying 15yr old girls left and right in the 1800's, turns out, America prospered. This is all just a sign of the growing rebirth of puritanism (who, btw, married 'underage' girls too) but it doesn't really affect me as I'm not interested in having sex with girls that can't drink legally and I don't want a second date with anyone under 25... but that's me.

You know what else should be a big problem, pasting children's faces onto pictures of naked adults because it hurts the... uh... makes the... um... anyway, I don't agree with it so it should be illegal, like being Mexican or pasting children's faces on pictures of animals because animals are 'naturally' naked.

p.s. I do want to have sex with Lily (because her name is so awesome) but she's known that forever and as soon as I get a picture of her face pasted on a naked tree IT IS SO ON!

Age ain't nothing but a number. Old dudes were marrying 15yr old girls left and right in the 1800's, turns out, America prospered. This is all just a sign of the growing rebirth of puritanism (who, btw, married 'underage' girls too) but it doesn't really affect me as I'm not interested in having sex with girls that can't drink legally and I don't want a second date with anyone under 25... but that's me.

You know what else should be a big problem, pasting children's faces onto pictures of naked adults because it hurts the... uh... makes the... um... anyway, I don't agree with it so it should be illegal, like being Mexican or pasting children's faces on pictures of animals because animals are 'naturally' naked.

p.s. I do want to have sex with Lily (because her name is so awesome) but she's known that forever and as soon as I get a picture of her face pasted on a naked tree IT IS SO ON!

You know when something is so confusing that it voids your brain of all thoughts and you're just left with a big cartoon question mark above your head? This is what the last two paragraphs of your post did.

Also, I have never fucked a girl who wasn't at least a year older than me. <------cougarhunter/

a naked tree huh?

i need some photoshop time.

hahahahah --Yeah Suki. You're the next generation of Cougar. The current generation of Cougars troll around TGI.Fridays and frat bars. Your generation will troll e-forums and facebook.

Oh, I forget, the current generation of Cougars usually hang out at Euro bars and pray nobody notices the botox bruise under all their mac makeup.

Not you......

Coug's are hilarious, I smashed out a 42 year old rollerderby chick, she tells all her old girlie friends and the next thing I know theres old broads hitting up my facebook like 14 year old girls. Bitch even tried to take nude photos of my sleeping on her blackberry to share amongst her friends.

One night after abusing old poon I went to her kitchen to get something to drink and her 17 year old son walks into to find my semi nude self drinking juice.....AWKWARDDDDDD...made it even better was he had on my boys bands t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitch lost her mind and we dont talk anymore but her home girl hits me up still asking about my wedding/bach party plans?

i fucked a cougar one time

she hit me up randomly on myspace with topless pics and i was like fuck it

im pretty sure she was cheating on her husband, but needless to say she was the first chick who ever sucked my dick with an ice cube in her mouth... and the first one who asked me to fit my whole fist in

sounds like they're on you already darlin

if they only knew i was hiding a 10 incher under my skirt...

hahahahah --Yeah Suki. You're the next generation of Cougar. The current generation of Cougars troll around TGI.Fridays and frat bars. Your generation will troll e-forums and facebook.

i don't like tgif or frat boys and i don't troll facebook, does that mean i have to relinquish my cougar badge?