Whatchu know bout cougars son?

!@#$%

i smashed the same 54yo (not at the same time), and smashed her daughter as well.

haha...reminds me of this kid we used to know back in high school.

this guy fucked this girl named julie's mom and after wards (like 10 minutes later) fucked julie.

and both the mom and daughter found out about it....the mom was cool with it, but julie was freaking out.

.....last time i saw that guy, he was a security guard for walgreens though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a 10 incher?

i hope you mean one of these:

400px-IngramMAC10.jpg

Hey, I used to have one of those! Shot like shit. I bought it for $80 bucks, cut the clip from 30 to 15 capacity and sold it for $400 so I felt pretty good about the whole thing.

How's that 'shop job' coming along?

l_bc146f89132941099396cbfb6c9b6aa7.jpg

my partner in grime was smashing on this gal ^^ for a while. i think shes in her early 30s. dude swears she looks good naked. i was really really really drunk one night and walked in on her talking a piss. we locked eyes, i thought it was going down, so i pulled out my dick and started jerking off. she FREAKED. big time. screaming and everything. the night prior, she had told me and my boy that she would be down to have a 3some with us, but it turned out that she was "just joking". my bad.

• Like 2

so here is my philosophy on cougar's. there fucking awesome and are dirty little whores that are pretty much down for anything given the right type of persuading. In no time you will be driving her benz spending her money and eating her food along with waking her goddamn bratty fucking kids up in the morning and driving them to school half drunk from the night.