Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest quit swellin

Virginia!

Guest RaiD

no dont close this! this could be one of the most important threads ever created since 12ozprophet.com was created! virginia is for lovers you know.

the south shall rise again..but what the fuck is this all about anyway?..by the looks of it, its just another thread waiting to be dissed by all you haters..what a shame, cus virginia deserves so much better.

Guest optimo

every once in a while I think about how great virginia was, and its contribution to America's history. long live VIRGINIA

little known fact: virginas highway system was designed by 3 retarded 8 year olds using only crayons and handwriting paper....

these things however should not surprise you....

Guest optimo
Originally posted by boogie hands

little known fact: virginas highway system was designed by 3 retarded 8 year olds using only crayons and handwriting paper....

these things however should not surprise you....

dont know bout all of that

have you ever driven in virgina??? its the most retarded fucked up road way ive ever seen......its like they just started building it with no plans...."whoops, we forgot an exit...oh fuck it, well just build a big mile long loop back to that road"

what the hell......

Guest $$$$
Originally posted by boogie hands

have you ever driven in virgina??? its the most retarded fucked up road way ive ever seen......its like they just started building it with no plans...."whoops, we forgot an exit...oh fuck it, well just build a big mile long loop back to that road"

what the hell......

or just take 95 and just take the right exit

every one post flicks of VA shit

va shit or va writers or graffiti found in va or graffiti done by writers who reside in the V to tha A

Originally posted by $$$$

or just take 95 and just take the right exit

do not fuck with me on this!!! you people have retarded roads.....bottom line, thats it, no more comments.....boogie hands has driven many roads and i can assure you virginia tops the list for retarded roadways.....

Guest $$$$

with all those posts, how could you possibly drive all over this beautiful commonwealth???? oh maybe your like 40 or somethin... just playin

you wanna talk fucked up roads? on my 2 week vacation from the great state of va, I have ben spending quite a bit of time on the pennsylvania turnpike. fuck that road, they built the median wall so high you can't see anything on your left, and there's nothing but a wall of trees to your right.

Guest optimo

be careful yall... NOVA is heating right up, im sure you all have heard the bad news already.

stay up

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this