4th grade fight club

Pedro dePaca

Pretty hard to top and you could always pull the he was a pro kickboxer.

I can relate to your story of gettin yelled at, was at a bar with my Dad, I'm tryin to climb up the tall ass bar stools I lose footing and fall into a guy. He starts screamin at me, dad remains calm and says sorry. Finish up, guy walks out Dad and I follow, tells me "get in the car" I witness him throw a man's head at a car window then a haymaker that came up from hell.

Cool stories br0

Bottom line. Respect to Dads that correct others.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Pretty hard to top and you could always pull the he was a pro kickboxer.

I can relate to your story of gettin yelled at, was at a bar with my Dad, I'm tryin to climb up the tall ass bar stools I lose footing and fall into a guy. He starts screamin at me, dad remains calm and says sorry. Finish up, guy walks out Dad and I follow, tells me "get in the car" I witness him throw a man's head at a car window then a haymaker that came up from hell.

Cool stories br0

Bottom line. Respect to Dads that correct others.

For real...any dad that handles theirt business gets real life props ha

and you could always pull the he was a pro kickboxer.

Yeah that is cool, but while my dad mainly stayed in new england my godfather was a fuckin CRAZY kickboxer. World champion, and actually was in the first televised kickboxing match on ESPN ever.

My dad was his sparring partner and obviously used to tke some licks (no homo), but even my godfather admitted my dad could of killed him in a street fight haha

Haha yeh...when I was younger I used to think my dad's way of fighting was dirty, and was all about a "fair fight"

Then I got my head broken up a couple of times with random objects, and realized I was pretty much the only person in the streets who thought that way. Now I'll fight to win...I can take most dudes hand to hand, head up, no problem, but if I think I can't I'll hit you with a bat real quick

• Like 1

Haha yeah...my brother is much more similar to my dad in most ways, but he's always seemed to like me the most and I think it's because I best carry on his reputation, even if it's in what most would consider a "bad" way haha

You mention my father's name to older dudes from my hood and you always get the same response "OH damn, your father is a tough muthafucka" haha....I love it