4th grade fight club

Pedro dePaca

The first rule of fourth grade - no talking about fight club.

A Queens teacher turned his classroom into a boxing arena for two feuding students, telling the boys to settle their beef with their fists as their stunned classmates watched the bizarre spectacle, authorities said yesterday.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/teacher_was_kids_brawl_monitor_da_5eh6SUnTSM2Igj8gbSzCJP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hope the teacher don't catch charges, obviously he'll get fired though.

This would be completely normal 20 years ago.

Nothing wrong with this IMO as long as both kids wanted to fight and didn't cause any real harm to each other.

I'd rather have a teacher or someone responsible present if I had a son and he was in a fight.

this is kinda stupid. i guess the guy thought "what the hell are 2 4th graders gonna do? nobody is going to get hurt"

on a separate note, our weight lifting coach (who was also the wrestling coach) would be downstairs for the first 30 minutes of class and made us sit upstairs in the empty room with fake grass nailed to the floor and never came up regardless of what happened in that 30 minutes. that was until one kids was getting slammed on the ground and ended up sliding on his face and the fake grass ate away at his face and he hit a nail that was sticking out about a centimeter and got a hugeass gash in the side of his face. of course, the kids parents flipped. he wasnt going to tell, but you cant say you tripped and fell when your missing a good portion of your face. the teacher ended up getting demoted to assistant coach of the wrestling team. but not too bad considering the wrestling team and the "gang bangers" would duke it out for 30 minutes every day.

my first fight in primary school was awesome. it was this guy who gave me shit for years and years, one day i man'd up and beat the shit out of him. he said something that pissed me off so i grabbed him and started kneeing him in the face, through him on the ground and kicked the shit out of him.

cool story bro