Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedro dePaca

4th grade fight club

The first rule of fourth grade - no talking about fight club.

A Queens teacher turned his classroom into a boxing arena for two feuding students, telling the boys to settle their beef with their fists as their stunned classmates watched the bizarre spectacle, authorities said yesterday.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/teacher_was_kids_brawl_monitor_da_5eh6SUnTSM2Igj8gbSzCJP

I hope the teacher don't catch charges, obviously he'll get fired though.

This would be completely normal 20 years ago.

Nothing wrong with this IMO as long as both kids wanted to fight and didn't cause any real harm to each other.

I'd rather have a teacher or someone responsible present if I had a son and he was in a fight.

I think it was stupid to do it with fucking 4th graders. Our weightlifting coach in high school let two bangers fight it out with gloves on in our weight room. At the end they shook hands. It was probably better than letting them go to the streets with it.

Not that i care if kids fight,becuase they do and there was alot of fights happening in the bathroom at my elementary,but its not the teachers job to orchestrate a fight between two kids. not appropriate..

still cool as fuck though...

i wish my grade school was like this, maybe i woulda got straight a's

i dunno about all that, but there would def. be less people walking around running their mouths...

grade 5 teacher let me kick this kids ass after he pushed a retarded kid off the play ground breaking his leg.

that teacher needs a medal.

my gym teacher did the same thing when me and this kid were beefing while doing laps around the gym. we were freshmans and he stopped the whole class and told us to fight, we did. nothing too crazy we both got out of breath after smacking each other around and everyone went to lunch happy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now