Circumsized

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"On April 27, 1966, a Urologist performed the operation using the unconventional method of cauterization. The procedure did not go as doctors had planned, and David Reimer's penis was burned beyond surgical repair."

Doctor tried to circumsize him by cauterization? Shocking that went wrong, really

Guest 50million

the majority of the boyfriends i have had, were uncircumcised.

one doesnt necessarily feel better than the other. circumcised penises are easier to keep clean, so i hear. but guys without circumcision were definitely more sensitive.

that is all

208x228_Philosoraptor-Circumsized-Or-Uncircumsized.jpg

Cigar_Cutter.jpg

i did my part.. not gonna sit here and discuss my foreskin wit yall......

expl_vis_exit.gif

any circumcision horror stories out there??

theres bound to be a doctor out there that fucked someone up

actually my cousin had to have it done 3 times...or redone basically. They messed up at birth then for what ever reason they couldnt redo it till he was like 3 then messed up again and had to wait another couple of years. I think he got it all fixed up by 8 yrs old but who knows what that poor bastards shit must look like.

I think if you mutilate your kid for religious reasons or any other reasons you have, while they have no choice or say in the matter, I think you are a bad person.

Especially mutilating their genitals.

The fact that a lot of the circumcised males in this thread don't seem to mind is quite scary too. If I was circumcised I think I would be pretty fucking upset no matter what my parents or rabbi or whoever said.

Cutting the end of a childs penis off because of some ancient ritual is beyond me.

Medical reasons is another matter.

the hygeine thing is basically bunk

there is little to no evidence that supports that theory.

and yknow, you fellas who are clipped may just not know what you are missing.

interesting that no one seems to miss a piece of their penis.

Urinary Tract Infections for Uncircumcised Boys

It is believed that by removing the foreskin it is easier to clean the penis and therefore less chance of getting a urinary tract infection. Research has shown that uncircumcised boys are 10 times more likely to get a urinary tract infection.

However, when you look closer at the numbers it is based on 1.1 percent of uncircumcised boys getting a UTI and .1 percent of circumcised boys, which are both very low percentages, and that is usually only in the first year of life. Adolescent men and adult men under 50 rarely have a UTI, regardless of whether they are circumcised or not.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Risks When Not Circumcised

Researchers feel that circumcision lowers the risk of contracting and passing on sexually transmitted diseases. Research published in April 2009 by the South African Medical Research Council proved that adult male circumcision reduced the risk of men acquiring HIV infection from heterosexual sex by 51 to 60 percent. The belief is that circumcision helps to protect against HIV by removing cells in the foreskin to which the virus is specifically attracted.

Two other studies in 2008 and published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases suggest that circumcision may assist in the prevention of human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, particularly infection with the high-risk subtypes that cause cervical, penile, and other cancers. A 2009 study in the New England Journal of Medicine also concluded that circumcision can significantly reduce the risk of acquiring human papillomavirus (HPV), as well as the herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2), the cause of genital herpes.

Read more at Suite101: Circumcised Vs Uncircumcised - The Medical Facts: Health Implications That Affect Circumcised and Uncircumcised Boys http://prenatal-health.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_latest_research_on_circumcision#ixzz0eUgMoege

MORE bunk research

Phimosis and Paraphimosis A Concern for Uncircumcised Males

There are two conditions only an uncircumcised boy can get. One is phimosis where the foreskin cannot retract because the opening is too narrow. For the majority of boys this is by the age of 5, but if by the age of 8 the foreskin is still not retractable, a doctor should be consulted. Chances of getting phimosis are about 5 percent. The second condition is paraphimosis where the foreskin retracts but cannot go back. This occurs mostly in children and elderly men. In both these cases, circumcision may be necessary.

Staph Infections and Hemorrhage Among Circumcised Baby Boys

Circumcision is a surgical procedure and therefore not without possible complications. The two most common complications are bacterial sepsis (a bacterial infection in the bloodstream) and hemorrhage (where a baby loses more than 20 percent of its blood). These conditions occur in about 1 to 2% of all circumcisions.

Circumcised boys are also more subject to a form of bacterial sepsis, called Methicillin Resistant Staphyloccus Aureus (MRSA), after the surgery. This is a form of staph that is resistant to antibiotics and is a life threatening infection, especially for a young infant. When a baby boy is circumcised, there is always a chance that staph may enter through the open wound in his penis. Since staph is carried on a lot of people’s skin, the infant may contract it anywhere from the hospital nurse to his own parents once he leaves the hospital. A report in the April 2007 issue of Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology showed that circumcised newborn boys were 12 times more likely to get MRSA.

A hemorrhage is defined as excessive bleeding. During the procedure if a blood vessel is cut, it can result in a hemorrhage. In some rare cases, a blood transfusion is needed as a result of a circumcision-related hemorrhage.

As you can see, circumcision is not an easy decision for a parent to make. If you do decide to circumcise, make sure you research the entire procedure and how to properly tend to your son afterward. If you do not circumcise, ensure your son understands the importance of good hygiene once he is older.

Read more at Suite101: Circumcised Vs Uncircumcised - The Medical Facts: Health Implications That Affect Circumcised and Uncircumcised Boys http://prenatal-health.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_latest_research_on_circumcision#ixzz0eUhFxMUD

question

Dr Patti

My first boyfriend had a non-circumcised penis, and my current boyfriend has a circumcised penis. Is there any difference in having sex with men who are circumcised and those who are not?

R

answer

Dear R

Your question addresses the changes in medical politics that affect our sexuality. Circumcision, where the foreskin of the penis is surgically removed after birth, was commonly performed for hygienic or religious reasons. This was a routine hygienic procedure in America and in recent years there has been a movement to stop this medically unnecessary practice. Circumcision has never been widely practised in the UK.

Having sex with a man without his foreskin will feel different, and there are advantages for both of you. First, he doesn't need to worry about daily cleansing of his foreskin. Men with an intact foreskin must take special care to move it up and down and clean inside the covered areas to avoid odours or more serious effects from a build-up of material. Thus with a circumcised penis fewer bacteria and germs will surface that can affect your sexual health as well as his. Secondly, some women prefer a man with a circumcised penis, as it may not create as much friction inside their vagina. Once he is inside your vagina, his unhooded penis may easily slide up and down to create pleasure for you both.

As regards which gives greater sexual pleasure, it really is a matter of personal taste. Whether covered or clipped, you can still enjoy the ride.

I think if you mutilate your kid for religious reasons or any other reasons you have, while they have no choice or say in the matter, I think you are a bad person.

Especially mutilating their genitals.

The fact that a lot of the circumcised males in this thread don't seem to mind is quite scary too. If I was circumcised I think I would be pretty fucking upset no matter what my parents or rabbi or whoever said.

Cutting the end of a childs penis off because of some ancient ritual is beyond me.

Medical reasons is another matter.

This is a little extreme. It's not like people are getting their dicks chopped off. You still piss and have sex normally. There is no modification to how this shit goes down.

Plus the fact I don't think very many people are that outraged that they grow up one way and then get shit chopped off/reattached when they're like 20. Sure there are some cases, but the fact that I'm circumcised has zero effect on anything dick related I do NH.

I have no reason to care, I feel it's like being pissed that your parents named you David or Joe or something. You have no real control what your parents decide, and you grow up normally either way.