Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

day 2.5 with no coffee........

and kill the can brother...the mud makes me shittttteee

Yeah, you know I've heard a lot of folk say that but it just doesn't have that much of an effect on my guts. Thankfully.

The Chinese food takes care of that nicely anyway!

Being that I've only just started drinking coffee I do feel like I've just belted up half a pound of crank each time I down a mug of mud.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

have any of you tried those VIA packs from Starfucks?

someone gave me some for xmas and they're pretty good.

I decided to quit or seriously cut back a couple of days ago also.. feel fine, today I was a little sluggish and spacey. but I want to see how it affects me. Ive been reading that juicing or healthy fruit and protein powder smoothies instead of coffee in the morning is the way to lasting energy and health, without the mood swings and ups and down addictive shit coffee gives you. Hard though, I love soy mohcas, vanilla lattes.. and just the straight taste of coffee!

the fruit juices in the am are so awesome. I just can't afford to hit Booster Juicer every day...I say this then drop a ten spot through out the day at Tim Horotons

Actually, fuck it. I'm going to run my coffee through TWICE tomorrow. Going to blow my fucking head off.

Drinking said creation now.

Oh. My. Lord.

From now on every coffee I drink will have to be run through the espresso machine trice, with fresh grounds each time.

This is intense.

Guest 50million

i never drink coffee but i had two cups of vietnamese coffee today at work. i was fucking shaking like crazy and took a 3 hour nap when i got home.

phew

What's the go with Vietnamese coffee?

I can see that contraption on a previous page. What's the flavour like and how does that contraption work?

have any of you tried those VIA packs from Starfucks?

someone gave me some for xmas and they're pretty good.

for those not in the know.. it's starbucks instant coffee. it's real popular and they made a ton of money off it this quarter. wall street journal oner.

i drink a cup in the morning; it's awful coffee but it works. with nothin but skim milk.

my caffeine tolerance is unnatural. i can drink a rockstar and take a nap. i can down 2 cups of coffee and then read a book. it's weird.

Drinking said creation now.

Oh. My. Lord.

From now on every coffee I drink will have to be run through the espresso machine trice, with fresh grounds each time.

This is intense.

this is a very quick way to heart problems!

im personally not a coffee drinker, i hate the stuff. the smell, the taste the lingering odours just dont appeal.

good ol english builders tea is what i use for my caffeine fix.

the viet coffee is pretty strong and the sweet taste is from the condensed milk. i found this online to better explain it..

http://www.ineedcoffee.com/04/vietnamese/

and yeah, those VIA packs are starfucks instant coffee. i like creamer in my coffee so i use cream and sugar and the taste is not too bad..a lot better than folgers that's for sure.

:D

I'm glad I never got into coffee.

I'm on almost a week of no coke (with the exception of like two lines one night, after which I decided I didn't wanna continue). No real reason, just haven't been feelin it lately and figured I'd enjoy drugs at mardi Gras more if I didn't do any for a little bit

I'm glad I never got into coffee.

I'm on almost a week of no coke (with the exception of like two lines one night, after which I decided I didn't wanna continue). No real reason, just haven't been feelin it lately and figured I'd enjoy drugs at mardi Gras more if I didn't do any for a little bit

With all the coke you talk about doin its probably a good thing you DONT drink coffee :scrambled:

With that being said I get caffeine headaches from years of coffee's everyday and cigs just go so well with them. Suck a dick

With all the coke you talk about doin its probably a good thing you DONT drink coffee :scrambled:

That and the probably 15 or so Redbull I drink a week

Edit: Not for staying awake or anything, I've been immune to that shit for years...I just like it with my vodka

I gave up coffee a while ago, but went back. I really don't drink too much, just a cup a day. At one point I was drinking around 8 shots a day, but I was a barista/roaster then, which also made me a bit of a snob.