day 2.5 with no coffee........

Frate_Raper

633798906832291745-caffeine.jpg

Any of you ever gotten your hands on pure anhydrous caffeine pow? It's pretty easy to get online... anyways. I never have been a caffeine head but I experimented with it 'till my little stash ran out. Shit had me by the nuts at the end of the week boy! I was in fiend mode and felt like total ass. It looks a lot like coke, a little more granular though - -

caffeine.jpg

Add a bit of that to one of your fucking... six shot americano's. See what happens, laul.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to drink a shit ton of coffee, and I get headaches now and again if I don't drink it for a few days. The longest I went without drinking coffee was when I was working at a coffee shop - I drank iced yerba mate all day. Nowadays I only drink iced coffee, 1 in the morning and 1 after work.

But yeah, if you're trying to kick coffee try yerba mate, it tastes like water run through horse shit sometimes but it has some natural caffeine type qualities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerba_mate

... but when it comes to coffee im with charlton heston.

you can pry it from my cold dead hands.

yup.

FR, that cup must of felt nice, like a ride to the moon..taking a little break is well worth it.

i tried one of these drinks energy drinks in the area i just moved up to recently called Spike..talk about a jittery mess..ill stick to rockstars or red bulls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGzgwbnB7eM

Coffee Mug

Gonna Clear Away The Haze

Liquid Proof

That I Can Win This Race

Coffee Mug

The Grip That Keeps Me Tall

My Inter-Link

Keeps Me Questing All

I Don't Need No Booze Or Drugs

I Just Chug-A-Lug-O My Coffee Mug

And I Don't Need Your Kiss And Hug

I Just Chug-A-Lug-O My Coffee Mug

They Haven't Banned

My Liquid Drug Of Choice

There's Too Many Hooked

And They've Got Too Much Voice

So For The Moment

We're All Pretty Good To Go

With 98 Cups

With 98 More To Go

I'm not far off 40 and I only drank my first cup about 6 months ago. Now, all I can drink is straight black mud out of my stainless stove top.

Burned the fucking handle off it yesterday too. On my friend's gas cooktop. Now I'm going out to buy one of those extra large ones so I can make milkshake sized espresso muds.

yeah....

791.jpg

I haven't had one yet today and I feel good, its weird I'll go four days with out one and then fiend really hard and almost kill people over one.

I haven't drank,smoked or used in drugs in almost ten years......I didn't drink coffee until two years ago and I don't know how or why I started.

Don't think I could ever give up coffee. Gave up beer for a couple months last year so I could drop some extra weight and hated it, even though it worked. I like my daily routines too much. Wake up > coffee > shit > shower in the AM; dinner > beer & TV/video games in the PM. I even have the coffee machine with the timer so it's ready to drink a few minutes after the alarm goes off in the morning.

and kill the can brother...the mud makes me shittttteee

Yeah, you know I've heard a lot of folk say that but it just doesn't have that much of an effect on my guts. Thankfully.

The Chinese food takes care of that nicely anyway!

Being that I've only just started drinking coffee I do feel like I've just belted up half a pound of crank each time I down a mug of mud.

I decided to quit or seriously cut back a couple of days ago also.. feel fine, today I was a little sluggish and spacey. but I want to see how it affects me. Ive been reading that juicing or healthy fruit and protein powder smoothies instead of coffee in the morning is the way to lasting energy and health, without the mood swings and ups and down addictive shit coffee gives you. Hard though, I love soy mohcas, vanilla lattes.. and just the straight taste of coffee!

Actually, fuck it. I'm going to run my coffee through TWICE tomorrow. Going to blow my fucking head off.

Drinking said creation now.

Oh. My. Lord.

From now on every coffee I drink will have to be run through the espresso machine trice, with fresh grounds each time.

This is intense.

Guest 50million

i never drink coffee but i had two cups of vietnamese coffee today at work. i was fucking shaking like crazy and took a 3 hour nap when i got home.

phew

have any of you tried those VIA packs from Starfucks?

someone gave me some for xmas and they're pretty good.

for those not in the know.. it's starbucks instant coffee. it's real popular and they made a ton of money off it this quarter. wall street journal oner.

i drink a cup in the morning; it's awful coffee but it works. with nothin but skim milk.

my caffeine tolerance is unnatural. i can drink a rockstar and take a nap. i can down 2 cups of coffee and then read a book. it's weird.