i WEEP for the youth

detroit red

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read this thread, but I'm sure it's a back and forth about whether or not kids should get hit. Let me clear it up for everyone, they definitely should

My mom used to beat the fucking shit out of me, with everything she could pick up, for no fucking reason other than she was crazy (she's been on meds for years now and is a pretty calm and loving lady, but when I was a kid she was fucking nuts), so they never accomplished anything and as soon as I was big enough that she couldn't hurt me she no longer had any control over me.

My dad, on the other hand, very rarely hit me and only did it when I really acted up. Let me tell you, he was a pro kickboxer and is to this day (at age 56) a fucking BEAST of a man, so when he hit you it counted for something. I'm far from a model citizen, but I can guarantee if I didn't grow up with a healthy fear of that man I'd be fucking out of control today

Edit: Also, if I EVER put my hands on my mother, I'm quite sure she'd leave the room, come back with one of the many guns in her house, and blow my fucking kneecap off. That would be ideal, because at least then there'd be a CHANCE that I could get to a hospital and be under protective watch before my brother and dad got to me

Unless your father's a bitchmade pussy, I'm sure he stopped hitting you around 12 or 13 cause you were too old for that shit. Not cause he/they was afraid of a little teenybopper kicking their ass.

haha.. this dudes tryin to come at my entire family in one post...

but nah, i wouldn't say he was. and "little" isn't exactly accurate. :rolleyes:

And you see something wrong with that response? :confused:

I didn't feel good about it after the fact. He wound up with a staph infection in his hand from not taking care of it and had to go to the hospital. As for me, I had a boot print on my forehead...that's about it.

Oh yeah. Spanking is one thing when it's called for and a last resort and the kid is old enough to handle/understand it. Beating on someone half your size is bitch made. I used to call my stepdad a fucking coward and a cokehead pussy when he'd pull that shit...at that point I was so fucked up mentally that I didn't care if he killed me or not. I saw it as a way out....he beat so bad on a couple of occasions that he wouldn't let me go to school because I'd have bruises and black eyes.