i WEEP for the youth

detroit red

after seeing this clip...ive come to the conclusion that all of us 20 and 30 somethings in this country will be paying dearly for the failure of the 40 and 50 somethings. this thread is for news clips, pictures and personal stories of bad ass lil muthafuckers who will soon be robbing and raping us all.

this is what happens when you out law spanking your kids....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to fear somebody.

Basically your father, uncle, auntie or moms. At least one of them should shut you up with the quickness when he/she gets involved.

I always have had respect for my dad, but if he got angry (pretty rare) I would be shutting the fuck up and apologizing in an instant.

That woman should of smacked that kid so hard his body would bounce back up when it hits the floor. Thats years and years of not laying down the law. Either that or the kids father walked all over the mother and hes learned he can as well. Kids are smart and if not controlled its crazy.

I dont have kids but when and if I do they will definitely know whos boss. I think my parents raised me well. They let me know whos boss but it was more verbal. The only time I actually got hit is when I was seriously out of line. Physical reinforcement is needed. Im not saying beat your kids but you gotta show whos the head of the house.

Dr. Phil needs to just stop with this glorified crap though. Its annoying and just fuels the fire.

Without watching the clip I would like to counter the oft put forward idea that spanking children is necessary to good parenting that I see around here quite often. In my opinion if you need to resort to physical punishment to keep your kids in line you have already lost control of them.

I agree. She let things get out of hand long before that.

Number one problem in the U.S.- parents who don't lay down the law and let their kids

run all over them. No one would stop me from spanking my kid. Fuck some laws, police,

pussy's intervening and telling me it's wrong, etc.

i know! and if i need to grab a 60 lb barbell and hit my 5 year old across the face for putting his elbows on the table, so what! the little shit needs manners!

• Like 1

Said it before and I'll say it again. The school of thought that you have to hit your kids to instill respect in them and make them walk the straight and narrow is bullshit.

I always find it ironic when this forum sings it's praises as to how it "raised them right" when most of us are drug addicted vandals.

This kid got where he is because his mom is probably a pushover in just about every facet of parenting. Very convenient to have a television show with a fake doctor to solve her laziness issues.

• Like 1

Without watching the clip I would like to counter the oft put forward idea that spanking children is necessary to good parenting that I see around here quite often. In my opinion if you need to resort to physical punishment to keep your kids in line you have already lost control of them.

the fine line that is getting tiptoed here is the fact that you should never spank your kids to KEEP THEM INLINE. spanking should be an absolute last resort...only after talking and time outs have fallen on deaf ears. alot of parents use spanking as their only form of punishment... that is wrong. i got spanked as a kid....it wasnt very often...but i knew i had seriously pushed the envelope when was about to get one.

i also agree with dickski.....fear is an important component to maintaining control over your kids. 75% of the time....i would choose not to do something wrong for the fear of disappointing my parents.

For some families from certain cultures and backgrounds physical punishment of children is a respectable and time honored method of discipline. One that has been developed over generations and is done in the correct spirit.

For many others, it is quite frankly, simply abuse. It sends the message that the parent can not control the child and that if you can not control someone the way to gain control is through violence.

I was raised by very strict parents who never hit me. I have no idea how to hit a kid in the spirit of discipline. I know how to talk mine into line and if I need to take things further I have punishments and rewards that work.

i know! and if i need to grab a 60 lb barbell and hit my 5 year old across the face for putting his elbows on the table, so what! the little shit needs manners!

No, man. That's not right.

It's like a puppy who you catch tearing something up. You give it a swat on the butt.

They eventually learn not to do that.

You don't pick said puppy up and slam it against the wall.

There's a big difference in discipline and abuse.

the fine line that is getting tiptoed here is the fact that you should never spank your kids to KEEP THEM INLINE. spanking should be an absolute last resort...only after talking and time outs have fallen on deaf ears. alot of parents use spanking as their only form of punishment... that is wrong. i got spanked as a kid....it wasnt very often...but i knew i had seriously pushed the envelope when was about to get one.

i also agree with dickski.....fear is an important component to maintaining control over your kids. 75% of the time....i would choose not to do something wrong for the fear of disappointing my parents.

This is how I was raised, as well. Mostly my folks gave me the "I am disappointed in you"

talk. That made me feel shitty.

Last resort was always a belt or hand to the ass. Never in mean spirit. Always a "this hurts me

worse than it hurts you", but I am a firm believe that sometimes (like the brat in the video)

you need to deal out a good ass whipping to let them know that you don't fucking slap your mother.

I think the difference can be as simple as what is in the heart of the person dishing out the punishment. A act of anger expressed as violence against a child, no matter how slight, is verging on abuse in my book.

If rational discipline is truly in the heart and mind of the parent is the only time that physical punishment is okay in my book.

i dunno. i was hit on a somewhat consistent basis until i was 13-14. around the time i turned 12 i started fighting back, and when i cracked 5'10/180 my parents decided it was probably not a good idea to hit your son when he's bigger than you are.

i don't want to hit my kids if i end up having them.. although if/when i become a parent that'll probably change.

I will raise my children the way my parents raised me. Like I said everything punishment wise was mostly verbal with my parents. I think growing up I got slapped maybe twice and spanked ten times max. I knew where I stood and they only ever hit me when I was extremely out of line.

Ill change my statement. physical reinforcement isnt NEEDED in raising a child but IF it were to happen on an occasion where someone would see fit then I wouldnt frown upon it.

I did have friends growing up that basically got beat for spilling milk....now that is something I would never back.

• Like 1

i dunno. i was hit on a somewhat consistent basis until i was 13-14. around the time i turned 12 i started fighting back, and when i cracked 5'10/180 my parents decided it was probably not a good idea to hit your son when he's bigger than you are.

i don't want to hit my kids if i end up having them.. although if/when i become a parent that'll probably change.

i was 6'3" 180 by the time i was 14/15....i remember bringing the car home 30 mins later than i was suppose to .....when i got home..my mom was on the phone with one of her friends....so i thought i could squeeze a weak excuse like..."i was stuck in rush hour traffic" while she was preoccupied. without missing a beat in the conversation she smelled the bull shit on my breath and quickly blew my chest out with a punch. did i mention my mom is 5'5" and 130lbs? did it hurt? no....

did i get the point that i am not slick enough to pull the wool over her eyes? absolutely.

The mom was being a cunt. The kid just wanted her to turn down the volume so he could relax. He tapped her to get her attention and she ignored his reasonable request. Then the talk they had solidified my impression of their relationship. I think the mother is a self serving asshole and the kid acts out because it's the only way he can get her attention. Honestly, I thought he was being pretty mature for his age despite physically lashing out at her.