middle of nowhere.. ohio... whats this i see?

Guest defyone

Guest defyone

well as wes and i ran out of gas slowly in the beastly 98 dodge neon, we pulled in to a service area/rest stop to get gas and arby's. after we eat, we go to fill up the car.... and out of all the people on this board theres a **** *** Ansiq tag.. there will be a follow up to this, on other random spottings.. hahaha in the middle of no where. atleast do some thing worth looking at, or larger.. this thing was half an inch tall and like 2 inches long....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i was somewhere near sacromento once...walked into a restroom and saw onw of my bestfriends had been there and scribed his name about a about 1/8 of an inch into the toilet seat...that's kinda simular right...ok so maybe not.

it was funny and kinda cool.eh...shoot me in my foot.

THIS DONT PERTAIN TO THIS POST BUT WHATS UP WITH DAYTON OHIO...I BEEN THERE ONCE AN THERE WASN MUCH GRAFF THERE..ARE THERE ANY WRITERS FROM THERE? ALSO IM PROB GONNA HEAD BACK TO DAYTON AT THE END OF JANUARY FOR A COUPLE DAYS..KEEP THEM EYES OPEN!! PEACE--ODESK-6FK, MDS!!

Originally posted by ODESK

THIS DONT PERTAIN TO THIS POST BUT WHATS UP WITH DAYTON OHIO...I BEEN THERE ONCE AN THERE WASN MUCH GRAFF THERE..ARE THERE ANY WRITERS FROM THERE? ALSO IM PROB GONNA HEAD BACK TO DAYTON AT THE END OF JANUARY FOR A COUPLE DAYS..KEEP THEM EYES OPEN!! PEACE--ODESK-6FK, MDS!!

OK ,I LIVE IN OHIO AND HAVE TO SAY THE BEST CITIES TO SEE GRAFF IN IS-CLEVELAND,COLUMBUS.CINCINATTI,AND TOLEDO..AND FOR ANYONE WANTIN TO COME FOR A VISIT,COME TO TOLEDO...WHORES GALORE..HAHA..PEACE

I PASSED THROUGH COLUMBUS ON THE WAY TO DAYTON AN I SAW ALOT OF COUP....IN DAYTON I SAW SOME TAGS ON 5TH STREET BUT NOTHIN MUCH AS FAR AS HIGHWAYS AN MISC. SHIT AROUN THE CITY.. I NEVA MADE IT TO CINCY BUT I HEARD THERES SOME GOOD SHIT DOWN THAT WAY.--ODESK-MDS!

Guest Wase_137

ODESK,

Hey have you ever heard of a guy by the name of SAYSO? He use to be stationed in upper NY and I had his book and noticed your name in it with a quick handstyle. I think it was from some graff event. Let me know...waes_137@yahoo.com

I MIGHT HAVE MET HIM AT EAST COAST TERMINAL IN BINGAMTON NY...DURING THE 2OOO GRAFF JAM THERE...DAMN I WAS HOPING ALL THE SKETCHES AN BLACKBOOK HITS I DID THERE WERE LOST INTO OBSCURITY I WASN EXACTLY DOIN MY BEST STUFF THAT DAY...THATS MY EXCUSE FOR THE PROBABLY SHITTY SKETCH I DID FOR YOUR FRIEND... ANYWAY THATS COOL THAT YOU SEEN SOMETHIN I DID EVEN IF IT SUCKED..THANKS FOR NOTICING MY STUFF--ODESK-MDS,6FK!!

ohio has a good fr8 scene...2 years back i went to cincinatti for a family reunion for my dads side of the family and while we were there me and my brother checked out some of the fr8 yards to take pictures.. alot of quality writters in ohio let me say....not this has anything to do with this thread but has anyone in ohio heard of a high school named massoline washington or sum shit like that cause it used to be my old mans high school......they got a big assss stadium....i thought i was at some college or some shit

I saw something like that also in the middle of nowhere Ohio while I was coming home from vacation in the summer, but I saw that COUP scratched his name into a paper towel dispenser. I was suprised to see that. Coup is one of my favorites.

Guest wakassOATH

this one time i was at a truck stop, and in the stall it said JIM+MARRY ..man what a find .. i flicked it it made my day

tags in weird places.....i seen an ewok.com handstyle in the theatre where i saw les mis with my mom...good play and that shit was mad funny to see and ewok handstizzie while taking a dump...driving to upstate ny from Li theres also mad ewok shit in random places..like truck stops and dumpsters and shit

and oath good looks and the jim<3's marry

• 4 months later...
Guest natiboi

cincy is the shit for graff. well at least in over the rhine and clifton. there are mad bombs and tags. there are also alot of legal walls. come to cincy for shore if you get a chance.

flying-j's are truck stops. my parents used to drive trucks. iv been in them thousands of times. iv been in the most boring places of amewrica and have still scene scratchies. in bathrooms and shit. i cant remeber what the tags where it was a while ago but damn i was surprised.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived