confused twinky is confused.

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we chill just about every weekend straight.

get smashed, share a bed, cuddle and then wake up hungover and i always awkwardly leave the premises only to get a text 5 minutes later asking whats wrong with me.

'

just from reading this and skimming through everything else you posted i think she's into you. if you were getting friend-zoned as you put it then she wouldn't let you feel up on her or make out.if she's trippin when you leave then i don't think your really a fallback either because then i dont think she would really give a fuck about it in the first place.

honestly i think your just buggin.your straight fool go for it.

uhh what happened to that lil asian broad?you know the one you fucked in the ass right before i came over,then when i went into your room it smelled like hotdog water?

anyways

someone already said it..if she cool with spooning and doesnt wanna rush into teh secks..shes a keeper..honestly could you respect her if she gave it up in the 1st 2 weeks?me no! i like a chase

fuck that bitch, man. shit with her went sour after you had left az.

i got tired of taking care of her and fixing all her stupid mistakes.

wait you know twinky in real life!? he's becoming a trainwreck, the old twinky would have smashed this girl and made magic happen. its your job to get him back on track

this is true, in most situations smashing would occour in the first night, but idk for some reason...i actually have....

respect?

for this girl.

idk im just not trying to fuck up a good thing, but ill admit i need to man up and give her the business already.

'

just from reading this and skimming through everything else you posted i think she's into you. if you were getting friend-zoned as you put it then she wouldn't let you feel up on her or make out.if she's trippin when you leave then i don't think your really a fallback either because then i dont think she would really give a fuck about it in the first place.

honestly i think your just buggin.your straight fool go for it.

and yeah i think im prolly over analyzing things between us.

i just talked to her on the phone right now.

shes got pneumonia and is home-ridden.

she said she wanted to see me, but i told her i couldnt make it today.

im gonna surprise her in a bit with delicous food and stuff.

plus she wants to see my frog dick now.

lols.

thanks for the feedback guys. much obliged.

and thanks for all the jeering too, awesome laughs and realization occured.

if anyone still gives a fuck ill fill in on what happens at her house.

:lol:

i was actually thinking about it too after reading this:

just put some neosporin on yer toad cock underneath a little twinky-dick sized band-aid, then rock a rubber and smash

only take enough vics to tolerate the pain of smashing yer boil into her clam, do not take a handful and put yer dick in the dirt

NH

needless to say i just took four vics, just in case the opporitunity to fuck the pneumonia out of her arises.

soooo....

heres the deal:

i needs advice on my situation with this girl.

back story:

met her in high school, became good friends, lost touch.

years pass we find each other on myspace, talk a bit more, she gives some kittens to my ex, lose touch again.

months pass, then she comes into the shop i work at, hits me up later that day inviting me to a bar,

we catch up on missed time, joke about each other etc...

now for the past month or so she and i have been hanging out quite a bit.

we spend a few nights together, no sex, few drunken make out sessions/grope fests.

now heres where i need the advice:

so we have both made it clear that were interested in each other.

i like this girl, i reeeeeaaalllllyyyy like her.

she can handle herself, her money, and problems.

awesome sense of humor.

shes hot.

and various other qualities that make her the perfect candidate for a chick i would wanna be with.

now that being said, i really like her.

she says she likes me too.

but unless were drunk, i act so awkward and goofy around her.

at times she'll ask me why im being so weird around her, etc.

i just cant help it, shes so perfect in my eyes, that i freak out and try not to further things so as not to ruin a shot with her.

heres a catch that keeps me distanced:

sometime she'll call me to her house to spend the night because she doesnt wanna be alone.

that shit really throws me off, i aint tryin to be nobodies security blanket or no shit.

im losing my train of thought of where i was gonna go with this so ill cut to the chase:

does it sounds like she really likes me?

or am i a fallback?

or am i getting friend-zoned?

honestly im totally in the dark so hopefully you all can shed some light on this for me.

idfkkkkkkkk....

halp plz.

You think too much.

I can kind of understand what you mean about being freaked out because you actually like her, if that is what you're saying...I sometimes have a hard time understanding you as I don't speak fluent emo yet haha

When I first met my ex we were fucking and having fun, but when I realized I actually cared about her I got all freaked out. It got so bad I told her not to come back again one day, but eventually I realized I was being a moron and we worked it out

if you are worried about fucking up a good thing just give her some of the best dick of her life. if that thought scares you or you dont think you have it in you give her some of the best oral sex of her life, stay down for like 20 minutes.

when im wasted im oral game is on smash.

and my penis game too.

but i have that frog cock still so oral it would be.

its just too bad im fucking wasted right now and back at home im my turquoise undies joints.

sipping on hella booze and draining out my abscess//

shrug life to the fullest.