confused twinky is confused.

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, share a bed, cuddle and then wake up hungover and i always awkwardly leave the premises only to get a text 5 minutes later asking whats wrong with me.

:lol: :lol: OH MAN.

YEAH, SHE WANTS TO KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU COZ SHE GOT YOU DRUNK AND IN BED AND INSTEAD OF FUCKING HER YOU PASSED OUT IN THE SPOONING POSITION.

• Like 1

Sooo you have both admitted to liking each other .. You get drunk n make out etc etc but dont fuck..

Wtf is wrong with you ?? Make a move before you become that creepy guy in her friend zone that sends her lovey dovey 'I miss you' text messages while she's getting steam rolled from behind by some guy(s) that haven't been giving her mixed signals.

seems like she likes u, might wanna make a move n stop acting like a girl, sorry. but that will end up ruining everything. i say do it.

exactly. i take my penis out within the first 15 minutes of meeting a girl, in private or not. either way, it's gonna happen.

but really. if i don't fuck the girl in the first day or two, then it's a lost cause. i need a closet slut or else my attention is not going to be kept at all.

• Like 1

uhh what happened to that lil asian broad?you know the one you fucked in the ass right before i came over,then when i went into your room it smelled like hotdog water?

anyways

someone already said it..if she cool with spooning and doesnt wanna rush into teh secks..shes a keeper..honestly could you respect her if she gave it up in the 1st 2 weeks?me no! i like a chase

I you really like her enough to want to be with her. Stop being a pussy and just tell her that. I would do it when you 2 are not intoxicated for best results.

However, if you are that worried about things getting awkward, or being a little bit vulnerable around her, then maybe you arent ready for any kind of serious relationship anyway.

I would just be honest with her about what you want, and where you would like it to go, then be willing to listen to her side...for better or worse.

we find each other on myspace

First mistake & lulz

theres nothing wrong with meeting girls off myspace/facebook. ive meet plenty of genuine people from those sites.

uhh what happened to that lil asian broad?you know the one you fucked in the ass right before i came over,then when i went into your room it smelled like hotdog water?

anyways

someone already said it..if she cool with spooning and doesnt wanna rush into teh secks..shes a keeper..honestly could you respect her if she gave it up in the 1st 2 weeks?me no! i like a chase

wait you know twinky in real life!? he's becoming a trainwreck, the old twinky would have smashed this girl and made magic happen. its your job to get him back on track