Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
osmosisjones

King SodaPop 149

Soda was THE Founding Father of A.S.K, repped U.C.IT, N.T.A, V.T, T.N.B, and was the realest Tru Skool Vandle....He also had his own tattoo gig so no matter what He always stayed crushing shit

REST IN PEACE Homie

Aw he was so shocked that people thought of him as such a great artist, someone asked him to sign their bike in Middletown not to long before he passed and he was so shocked. He had great talent. We have a 2 year old son together and everyday is very hard for me. I miss him very much he would be so proud to see his drawings on line. Thanks for posting. Thanks for showing him love.

RIP BABE, MAY YOUR ART, TAGS LIVE ON AND I PRAY OUR SON GETS YOUR SKILLS WHICH YOU WERE REALLY SURE OF. YOU ARE SURELY MISSED AND THE GREATEST GRAFFITI ARTIST TO ME AND EMILIO AND JERMAINE.. U.C. IT.... I LOVE U LADY WOULD BE ON MY TAGS.. HE IS MY OTHER HALF GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN..

aw I am so happy u's are making me cry. Alot of his artwork was actually tatooed on him.. He was the realist person I ever met in my whole life and he would go in a zone when he would draw he was a straight perfectionist.. I hope our son has his skills. Like he would say Mad Skills Tru Skool Vandal.. that's my baby..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now