Finally! For those lonely nights.. a talking sex robot

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd hate to be the dude that owns one and have to worry about someone coming across it by accident. Then having to explain to whoever why you have a life size sex robot that probably talks like JP from Grandma's Boy.I mean goddamn, I can't understand what would make someone pay for a sexbot the price of car, or even 6 shitty cars that run. It's good to know there are people lonely and just a tad bit creepy enough to drop 7 g's on a life size sex doll coolspeech talking battery needing robot.

laugh at other people's problems, makes yours seem less bad.

i'll start - my first real girlfriend cheated on me with a dude she was letting live in her car. fuck yeah. bottom of the barrel right there motherfucker. now go find some sluts.

Making light of bad situations sometimes helps ease the tension of

said bad situations.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

roxxxy-012010-13.jpg

Basically all this is ganna do is save someone some shovel time, or a trip to the morgue.

Fuck that thing is hideous, I dont know what would kill my boner first.

A. That I just dropped $7,000 on a rubber crashdummy version of Amy Winehouse

B. Or that the vagina that looks about as comforting as it looks real

You can do it for a whole hell of a lot cheaper. You just need to find that one girl who's drunk enough, with a wad of cash in her pocket. Sit next to her, talk it up, seduce her to buy you drinks all night, go to her place, fuck her until she passes out, then pull some kind of Navy Seal shit and escape in silence.

No money spent, no need for phone numbers, and you got your rocks off.

You can do it for a whole hell of a lot cheaper. You just need to find that one girl who's drunk enough, with a wad of cash in her pocket. Sit next to her, talk it up, seduce her to buy you drinks all night, go to her place, fuck her until she passes out, then pull some kind of Navy Seal shit and escape in silence.

No money spent, no need for phone numbers, and you got your rocks off.

yeah, even better plan!