50% at Upperplayground.com today (Sunday)

Harvey Wallbanger

I don't know how many of you will be into this, but I'm sure someone will dig it. They're also donating a bunch of stuff to Haiti with every sale today.

My wardrobe consists almost entirely of plain black t-shirts, but on the rare occasion that I cop a graphic tee, it's usually from UP. They have some dope hoodies and hats too, but the hats are unfortunately all New Eras which make my head look weird. Anyway, check it out, they have some pretty good deals right now. I'm about to head to the actual store and stock up (mainly 'cuz I just got paid and three of my favorite record stores happen to be in the same neighborhood).

They also have skateboard decks, and a li'l something for the ladies...

NYUP008-A4-2.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I went to the NYC store yesterday, and they had just finished converting it to an Alex Pardee pop-up store for February. No other UP stuff, and no sale.

Then I met up with some friends, had a few drinks, and went home. About 11 pm, I went on the website, picked out a dozen or so shirts, got distracted, got laid, fell asleep, woke up at 4 AM and saw that the sale was over and I had never checked out.

RageGuy.jpeg

I'm glad to see that some people came up on this though.