Dear Wall Street: We're Sorry

lord_casek

let's see you dissect the bloomberg one soup. what are your feelings about the IMF and the new world order article i posted, with the G20 organizing a more heavily regulated financial industry that gives a lesser role to U.S markets and globalizes our economy even further.

instead of having discussions here in cross fire we have dick measuring contests on who has "analytical prowess" and can write college grad level papers, with veteran members who do nothing but condescend and insult you for 2+ pages because they think you are inferior to them. what a joke. :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha OF COURSE you want to turn this into another NWO thread. Jesus that's all you fucking idiots know. Do you have any fucking idea how annoying it is that nobody can have a conversation about ANYTHING without you morons derailing the thread into some conspiracy shit? And you have the balls to say it's related. So before I write up any sort of response to that article about the NWO theory, how about you explain to me the relevance of the NWO theory to this thread, Or to real life.

i just gotta say bravo. Bravo sir. You acted so coy when I said what you were spouting was straight from the Zeitgeist and you swore up and down that's not what you were talking about. Now you want to talk about an article directly related to the NWO theory. Jesus you're unbelievably predictable.

I would and I would advise you against taking his word for it too. AOD isnt an economist. He isn't an economics student. He doesnt even follow wallstreet on a daily basis. Game theory, behavioral theory, fiscal policy and monetary policies are incredibly complicated and unless you have a masters in business economics there's no way you will fully understand it. i don't understand them myself. Then again i've been enlisting the support of UC berkeley graduate business econ majors who are now high up in enormous california banks to help me answer any and all questions in this thread. So like i said, ASK ME QUESTIONS. Dont just pretend you know shit because I sure as fuck arent. I'm doing what you all should be doing and asking smarter people.

Then again you people are getting confused on some pretty basic shit. Like those two videos. Fed invests in other countries--LOANS, with INTEREST--and Zig's asking "well what about me?" The success of our economy is reliant on other country's economies too. He gave loans to other central banks and because he doesnt know the names of the hundreds and thousands of banks that bought US currency from those central banks you want to pretend you dont know where it went? This is fucking ridiculous.

There is 90% transparency to the american bank government loans. All you have to do is read any newspaper. These are publicly traded companies who report every employee bonus, every buyout, ever dollar spent because they want YOU to invest in them.

I don't take his word for it. He has shown me that he has studied. Many economists agree with him. And some of them even have phD's! Nobel Prizes! Entire schools of study!

I don't agree, but arguing about who's smarter than who will get you exactly nowhere. The Austrian school may not have the same kind of rational support that other schools have, but it has many educated and knowledgeable followers.

I've seen him mention one nobel prize winner from the Austrian school of economics, but while you're thinking that's somehow special in the realm of economics, every single theory and policy currently being followed by the Fed, Wallstreet, Banks, businesses, etc, is also nobel prize winning. That's one nobel prize winner vs eight or ten. Not to mention you think you can understand these concepts from reading them over the internet? Those economic schools are completely dedicated to trying to understanding them. And you know how many dedicated schools to economic thought there are? Nearly one in every industrialized country in the world. That's not including all the schools teaching mainstream economics, which also teach nobel prize winning theories and concepts. So yes, Austria's school is very important and has some radical ideas about the economy, but you need to understand all this in a real-world context. Nobody still understands how the economy works. It's all just behavioral and social economic theory.

Hahaha OF COURSE you want to turn this into another NWO thread. Jesus that's all you fucking idiots know. Do you have any fucking idea how annoying it is that nobody can have a conversation about ANYTHING without you morons derailing the thread into some conspiracy shit? And you have the balls to say it's related. So before I write up any sort of response to that article about the NWO theory, how about you explain to me the relevance of the NWO theory to this thread, Or to real life.

hahahaha, dude. that is the name of the article!!! do you even look at the stuff I link you to? :lol: :lol: :lol:

G-20 Shapes New World Order With Lesser Role for U.S. Markets

it's the title of the article!!! :rolleyes:

FYI too, Zeitgeist isn't the sole progenitor of any and all talk concerning that actual New World Order topic either, which I wasn't referring to here I was referring to the article which had the title with that loaded term. I wanted your take on what the article was discussing, I didn't ask or even say anything about a New World Order but maybe people are discussing that issue more and more today and on these forums because that is the current trend of political awareness. Something, of course that you're also probably spiteful towards I can tell because you are so quick to accuse me of talking about it when I was simply referring to the title of the article @ Bloomberg. I'm certain this conversation about economics especially, and any conversation can eventually become NWO related, but that was not what I was speaking about at this point in time.

Is this conversation related to that topic, yes it definitely can be. That article probably defines that best, but I was talking about what I said in my previous post which I'll quote for you:

what would my theory be if i did have one... probably that eventually this manipulation of the value of our currency and the criminal unconstitutional handling of our monetary policy will result in a dollar crash and either we capitulate to the big central banks and allow reforming to a new system that increases the authority of the central banks over global monetary policies, or we would have to suffer through a much more serious recession that could end up becoming a depression. probably the new system would be close to some form of world bank, global governance, electronic monetary system is what i'm assuming would be encouraged in order for us to save the collapsing old system. not really my theory, kind of just what already is being prepared because of the crisis we are discussing here, and is now being proposed as a more secure and regulated system of economics that would prevent future crisis.

you can read about that here:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=axEnb_LXw5yc

Which is about economics.

Not to mention you think you can understand these concepts from reading them over the internet? .

I would give some of the people on this board more credit than that. Many people are well versed through reading books. You don't need a formal education, although it can help.

BTW, You don't have to convince me of the value of education, since this post is coming from someone with a Master's Degree. :)

• Like 1

I wasnt trying to. I thought that was a given. Im just saying these concepts take years and years of dedicated study to begin to understand and apply. Neither I nor anybody in crossfire understands them. I don't even think Cristo-F would say he's that versed in monetary and fiscal policy, and especially not in game theory or behavioral theory.

I wasnt trying to. I thought that was a given. Im just saying these concepts take years and years of dedicated study to begin to understand and apply. Neither I nor anybody in crossfire understands them. I don't even think Cristo-F would say he's that versed in monetary and fiscal policy, and especially not in game theory or behavioral theory.

so we can't have conversations about these issues unless we have masters degrees in economics, oh ok. i'll work on that then.

be back in a couple of years guys, to finish this conversation. :lol:

be back in a couple of years guys, to finish this conversation. :lol:

Good im glad you half-admitted it. Since you have such a hardon for Bernake, I recommend you start with researching Keynesian economics since Bernarke literally wrote the book on it.

l9780321451408.jpg

Oh no shit? God how stupid do you think people are?

I said "half-admitted" as in you think you're being sarcastic, but when you say "so we can't have conversations about these issues unless we have masters degrees in economics, oh ok. i'll work on that then." That's the truth. Everything goes over your head doesnt it?

Not until you tell me what you need help understanding. If you can't do that go read that econ textbook. And if you dont need help understanding anything then we're done, aren't we?

Soup, I think you need help understanding things. Instead of referring me to a book written by a guy who works for an institution that I am saying needs to be abolished, maybe you should read a book explaining why.

or, you could read another one...

or you could watch a documentary if you are a popcorn kind of guy...

Money Masters - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXb-LrVkuwM&feature=player_embedded

Nope. I'm good. Thanks.

And the whole book I suggested to you wasnt so you would agree with it. I dont even agree with it, but Im not about to take your side either. You dont read a book and instantly are indoctrinated into it you nut. You read it so you know what the fuck you're disputing. I never said Keynesian economics made sense. I said that's the theology implemented by the fucking fed. If you want me to take you seriously as a spokesman for the abolition of central banking, READ THE FUCKING BOOK.

if anyone is a spokesman for something it's you. i may actually pick up that book and give it a read though, i never said i wouldn't. i like reading material coming from the side i am disputing, i've read a lot of books such as Super Class by David Rothkopf and others.

but of course you won't read, or watch, or even acknowledge the material suggested to you, but you are so quick to tell others THEIR cup is full. :lol:

I've regretfully read every article, watched every video, and read every post you've hashed together and quite frankly it's ridiculous how you think all of this goes together. From videos about the central bank loaning money to other countries to articles about the G20 -- which the only intelligent response anyone could write to that would be "yeah, and?"-- to you wanting to abolish the Fed without any understand of how or why we ever established a central bank to begin with. I've watched you claim to me that this is a pissing contest when you just got done saying "I read books and you don't" you fucking twat. How old are you because I dont play this adolescent bullshit.

So yeah, go read that macroeconomics book and stop acting like picking up a book is something to hold over someone else's head because people my age who arent fucking ignoramuses like you read at least 3 books a week not because we think we're special but because we want to KEEP UP. Then you put down higher education and say you dont want to write anything that resembles college level analysis, like that's so far above the level of conversation you want to have it's stupid to even expect that from you. You're a fucking joke and I'm done with you until you actually stop this petty bullshit. You just said "If anyone's a spokesman for something it's you." after saying "They should abolish the Fed." You will say anything you fucking M.A.R.K.

And you know what else? You STILL havent said anything with regards to the AIG and NY Bank, or the Goldman sachs record high profit posting. The only mention you've ever made in regards to the the topic of this thread is that you thought the entire $700 billion stimulus package went to bail out bankers. You're fucking stupid Zig. You sir are fucking stupid and the fact that you think YOU can help ME understand this shit is fucking ludicrous.

I've regretfully read every article, watched every video, and read every post you've hashed together and quite frankly it's ridiculous how you think all of this goes together. From videos about the central bank loaning money to other countries to articles about the G20 to editorials about-- which the only intelligent response anyone could write to that would be "yeah, and?"-- to you wanting to abolish the Fed without any understand of how or why ever ever put a central bank. I've watched you claim to me that this is a pissing contest when you just got done saying "I read books and you don't" you fucking twat. How old are you because I dont play this adolescent bullshit.

So yeah, go read that macroeconomics book and stop acting like picking up a book is something to hold over someone else's head because people my age who arent fucking ignoramuses like you read at least 3 books a week not because we think we're special but because we want to KEEP UP. Then you put down higher education and say you dont want to write anything that resembles college level analysis. You're a fucking joke and I'm done with you until you actually stop this petty bullshit like "If anyone's a spokesman for something it's you." after saying "They should abolish the Fed." You're a fucking M.A.R.K.

And you know what else? You STILL havent said anything with regards to the AIG and NY Bank, or the Goldman sachs record high profit posting. The only mention you've ever made in regards to the the topic of this thread is that you thought the entire $700 billion stimulus package went to bail out bankers. You're fucking stupid Zig. You sir are fucking stupid and the fact that you think YOU can help ME understand this shit is fucking ludicrous.

You ever read "The Creature from Jekyll Island"?

http://rapidshare.com/files/239071534/Creature_from_Jekyll_Island.rar

or

http://www.file2box.com/tcwnb3la8ksa

Is this another one of your highly recommended books casek? If I read this one are you actually going to respond to it or are you gonna brush it off like it never happened?

Yep. Several of the folks here would recommend this book.

Yes, I will respond to you. Just find some time and read it.

If others here haven't read it, give it a read. Well worth your

time.

i said you don't read books???

...wtf :lol: , i didn't even say anything like that at all. i said you won't read the material i suggested to you. the stuff i linked you to ties together, it's all about economics and is in support of my first initial post when i responded to your reply in the first place. you're too concerned with being as aggressive as you possibly can be towards me with insults and filled with rage to even consider the fact that i haven't been doing anything in the same manner towards you. i never said you don't read books, i was referring you to some books, articles, and documentaries that are in support of my posts and definitely do tie together because they are all regarding the issues i'm referring to. i responded to every single thing you brought up, the only thing i didn't do was sit here and write papers for you because i don't have to do that.

you started referring books first, and you know what i just ordered that book you suggested and i probably will read it because i'd like to have a better understanding of where Bernanke is coming from. doesn't mean i agree with him at all, but i would like to have further insight.

you watched money masters? and your just brushing that history off i presume? you read end the fed and are brushing off Ron Paul's stance? why should anyone take you seriously here?

i'm 24 btw

you know i was thinking about it, and you're attitude Soup actually is a reflection of just exactly the kind of attitude that those in the Fed, especially someone like a Ben Bernanke would have towards the American people. I said it in my initial post:

This system encourages corruption, and the only way we can prevent future crisis which are inevitable from occuring is to either give in to the needs of these monopoly capitalists by providing them with more power to "prevent crises" that they themselves have instigated, or to revert back to a sound money system and allow competing currencies so that our monetary policies aren't concentrated into the hands of a few power dealers that make all of our decisions for us because they don't believe we the people are intelligent enough to handle our own money.

since you believe that no one is qualified to discuss these issues if we haven't studied nobel prize winning theories, or have masters degrees in economics. i'm quite certain this is the same kind of hubris that comes from those higher up in the Federal Reserve towards average American citizens, and they somehow believe this false notion that they should be the ones in control of our monetary policies and make the decisions for us because we aren't educated enough. it's actually astonishing to me that you reflect this attitude so well in all of your posts, and really has made me understand that a lot better. thanks.

you know i was thinking about it, and you're attitude Soup actually is a reflection of just exactly the kind of attitude that those in the Fed, especially someone like a Ben Bernanke would have towards the American people. I said it in my initial post:

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!

Holy shit.

You dont know my opinion of Bernanke. I've never mentioned it. You dont know my opinion of the Fed either, or of our government. This entire time I've been trying to inform you of how things work, not opinions. Im done dude. This isnt going anywhere. You're still a fucking moron.