Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FLESHEATER

GRAF INFLUENCED JEWELRY

That was a really bad photo for promotion. Beyond the fact that you can see that nasty chest hair reflected in the gold, you can tell that dude took the picture of the necklace on himself. See in the reflection how his arms are out front.

Beyond that, I have never been impressed by honking huge pieces of gold like that. Too Pimp Daddy for me.

Forget about the dudes chest hair and the size . Check out the craftsmanship . the way the lettering was carefully cut out . You know like the precision a writer puts into his work when he's piecin' Sort of like can control

Fuxus

That shit looks like a hub cap.

-couldnt agree with you more there buddy...

Guest Harry Potter
Originally posted by FLESHEATER

Forget about the dudes chest hair and the size . Check out the craftsmanship . the way the lettering was carefully cut out . You know like the precision a writer puts into his work when he's piecin' Sort of like can control

it's actually nothing like can control, moron...

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Fuxus

That shit looks like a hub cap.

it sure does...an ugly one at that too.

Originally posted by nashgraff

chunk had this "chunk1" piece around his neck at scribble. eklips had a "7th" around his.

thats so sick.

7th eh.asin 7th letter.soo g'd.

i got a necklace i made with these tiny wooden beads and some that look like they are made from bone or something. then in the middle there is an NY thin. If i had it scanned, i'd post it. Its more graph related i think.

whenever someone asks "what does that mean?" or something to that effect, i just tell them i think it looks cool; that or i'm in a gang.

Originally posted by Harry Potter

it's actually nothing like can control, moron...

U HAVE AN ABSOLUTE ZERO IN THE IMAGINATION DEPARTMENT . YESSSS LIKE CAN CONTROL ..CAPS R A WRITERS INSTRUMENT, AS A DREMEL IS 2 A JEWELER

Originally posted by visualJAZZ

i got a necklace i made with these tiny wooden beads and some that look like they are made from bone or something. then in the middle there is an NY thin. If i had it scanned, i'd post it. Its more graph related i think.

whenever someone asks "what does that mean?" or something to that effect, i just tell them i think it looks cool; that or i'm in a gang.

I HEAR YA... I WOULD REALLY LIKE 2 C THAT

Guest rolldafukout

one time i took out my ear gauge's and put fatcaps in them..

Originally posted by FLESHEATER

His dremel work may be okay, even though this is probably cast, most jewelry is. But his welding sucks.

Guest diggity

i dont get how slightly changed text makes it "graff related? people warp text all the time in graphic design and although its not looked at as a good thing i dont think the idea came to them after seeing style wars.

Guest uncle-boy

so if i take a shit and form it into a letter it's graffitti?? i don't know, but it'd probably be cooler than that peice of foil on lionel richies chest.

lots of feedback on a topic that is thought to have no relation to graf . I guess you have to put bait in the water in order to get a bite .

Lots of bites most of them spit it back out . but actually that piece was inspired by graf . (excuse the pic reso ) http://dingo.care-mail.com/pictures/56/565/583/565835693.jpg'>

So after all the shit did have alot to do with graf . Maybe not a fantasy sparked by a viewing of Style Wars , neither was it an arrangement of altered fonts but ACTUALLY something that materialized from ACTUAL graf !

regardless, its still ugly to my eyes. i think big gold things look retareded though. i have more intelligence than a cat so i'm not amazed by shinny things. but hey its different strokes for different folks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this