So I'm off to a good start.

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i woke up this morn wearing what i wore the night before (hate to do that) but realized the redhead i dreamed the night before about getting with, was lying next to me...

shit was win. i half remember it.

edit: also, this thing friended me on facebook.

17575_101892406509491_1000006619643.jpg

i politely declined.

I went to sleep immediately after eating a hash brownie, and had a dream that I befriended a blue garden snake, but ended up having to kill him to put him out of his misery for some reason. I woke up this morning with a 100° fever and proceeded to become acquainted with captain crunch.

CapnChronic.jpg

Well, the story made me think, damn, this guy fails at life.

Hence the negaprops.

A. So you're part of the whole "kick a guy when he's down" school of thought.

Real mature.

"Hey, heard your parents died so I fucked your girlfriend because you're having a hard time.."

B. You're French Canadian. You speak French, and you're Canadian.

Finally that's over, go to take a dump - do that thing where pee shoots out from in between the toilet seat, don't notice - a whole load of really stinky hangover pee on the floor soaking into my sweat pants.

I fuckin HATE when this happens. I woke up at 7 AM this morning still groggy as fuck from sleeping pills, stumbled to the bathroom, shit my brains out, and realized I had pissed all over my pajama pants.

That means I had to waste another few minutes cleaning it up, changing, and then crawling back into bed to sleep the measly three or so more hours til I had to be up for the day...I was pissed, no pun intended