Yo Philly Heads...

ink face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word up thanks for the tips fellas, my buddy forced me to go to pat's, which was decent, and i went

to that gianna's spot=win. sorry i didn't really respond to any pm's, my boys acct. wouldn't let me log

him out on his comp, so i couldn't check my messages once i got to his crib.

also, there are some agro motherfuckers in philly. its funny when someone runs their mouth thinking

you're alone and when they get outta their car they get fucked up by 3 dudes. just saying.

word up thanks for the tips fellas, my buddy forced me to go to pat's, which was decent, and i went

to that gianna's spot=win. sorry i didn't really respond to any pm's, my boys acct. wouldn't let me log

him out on his comp, so i couldn't check my messages once i got to his crib.

also, there are some agro motherfuckers in philly. its funny when someone runs their mouth thinking

you're alone and when they get outta their car they get fucked up by 3 dudes. just saying.

this city is full of angry, miserable mother fuckers.

the fact that u only got in one fight while u were here shows alot about your character.

well played.

There's a hundred places in Philly with better slices then Lorenzo's.. Lorenzo's is only good for being 24 hours in an area located around bars. The pizza is edible if your completely fucked up, but I don't see myself going there for lunch to get a slice.

hundreds of places...you didn't name one. be more specific me new to city

Charlies' Pizza in the north east... one of the best places ive ever been to,everything on south street is kinda touristy, and yea seems that everyones always upset and lookin for a fight in philly.....kennsington ave and sumerset definitely one of the gullyest citys ive ever lived in....next to camden...but camden is like the asshole of america...nothin good comes outta there..

• Like 1

If all goes well I'll be visiting Philly next month for a few days, I'm imagining I'll get in quite a few fights there

My dad was just telling me a story about getting lost in Philly in the 70's, going into a store for some shit, pulling out a wad of like 2 grand in 20's, having a bunch of angry ass black dudes try to rob him, and almost having to shoot them with his .22 in front of the store

the two times i've been to philly, i've experienced nothing but really nice people. everybody has told me up and down how fools over there will a.) mug me b.) fight me c.) talk shit to me d.) do all of the above in one swoop.

i would be walking around at 3am, feeling safer than walking around my area at that time. maybe i was just lucky or unnoticed?

anywho, to give a brief example, i was walking around and was lost, so i asked an older black lady some directions. she very politely pointed me in the right direction. i went off, in the direction she told me, but ended up she was talking bullshit and gave me some bunk directions. i wasn't pissed or anything cuz i like being lost in a new city, but i ended up walking back to the spot where i originally saw/asked the black lady. and guess wut? she was standing there, and looked all excited to see me, and told me she accidentally gave me the wrong directions and waited/hoped i would walk back so she could give me the right directions. who the fuck does that? mind u this is an old black lady, but still, that's some super kindness right there

i could go on with the examples, but from what i experienced ppl are mad friendly... maybe i'll be proven otherwise next time i'm in that town