Suicide, it's a suicide

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah, this case is murky at best, I say Man-2 but...

yeah i dont believe that man..just on the basis that he said that the dude leaned into the knife like that four times...i dont see that happening.infact i dont believe that he would just go to the hood or whatever to have someone kill him..why not just take some pills or hang yourself or something. honestly i think the fool got caught at a redlight or something,robbed and killed.and now the dude is just trying to cover his ass....but if it is true its fucking hilarious.

more than likely the motion to drop it to manslaughter will be denied and it will go forth as a murder one...thats just a guess tho.

so wait.... dude sayin he didn't even really stab him, just held the knife while the guy leaned in on it? why the fuck wouldn't he just stab, shoot or suffocate himself? that seems like it would take just as much effort.

this sounds fishy.......

You'd be saying the same shit if you got caught.