Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

Suicide, it's a suicide

Damn dude takes out all that life insurance and the asshole snitches. That's like a knife in the back AND the front.

so wait.... dude sayin he didn't even really stab him, just held the knife while the guy leaned in on it? why the fuck wouldn't he just stab, shoot or suffocate himself? that seems like it would take just as much effort.

this sounds fishy.......

yeah, this case is murky at best, I say Man-2 but... mostly I thought this thread was gonna be about Dustin Diamond and his new 'tell-all' book about the behind the scenes action on Saved By The Bell,,, I never really watched that show but I did ocassionally stare at Tiffany Amber Thiessen's tits/ass/crotch/body/face, in that order...but still, I'm not sure why my mind made that jump, nevertheless... isn't that the most awesome word 'nevertheless' if it didn't have so many repeated letters that would be my tag name... anyway... Screech.

screech9.jpg

• Like 1

Too bad it wasnt the middle ages and the fact that the dude was an utter failure in life would of deemed it totally ok to fall upon his sword....OR the Minor would of been ok slaying him for his short comings.

In all reality though...Im glad its not the middle ages...

Titty pie pie

biddy bye bye

LOve the new york post thats my daily source of happenings around the world. :scrambled:

Too bad it wasnt the middle ages and the fact that the dude was an utter failure in life would of deemed it totally ok to fall upon his sword....OR the Minor would of been ok slaying him for his short comings.

In all reality though...Im glad its not the middle ages...

I'm not...I think it would be cool to have a horse...I would name mine rocky. I would also own a metal spoon....and so would you

i heard a pretty weird suicide story today.

http://psy.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/abstract/50/6/633

an hiv positive gay couple decided to commit suicide simultaneously. by amputating their arms. but they failed and are now alive and armless.

(sorry it's not a great link, but it was the best i could find on this story.)

shoulda sewn the stubs

together forever /yh

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now