Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sectr

lips on my pee pee !?! whoah !!!

Guest Bare

I caught that Kern a few months back, but it seems nowadays that I can't even catch a cold...

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh fuck yeah. awesome post. loving the fatso stuff so so much....and that thesis character...mmm mmm. and saber. oh i so wanna go that big.

new found respect for fatso after seeing that freight. HOLY SHIT KERN. damn you and muse always make me flip out. the sabre is large and in charge. and then again...FATSO nice billboard man

That white kid looks like his charactor... lots of writers are better left for being known for their work...

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Guest imported_b0b

What kind of passenger train is that???

i'm down with all but i like the second one and of course the saber the most.

i be a misfit of science like andre the giant-high and mighty

Funky shit... nice to see the wholre article on Fatso and that donse skytrain is the crunk.

That article is hilarious...... In my opinion there are two types of good posts on here; the kind where you're like 'dope!' and the kind where you just have to save the picture on your harddrive because rocks so much... Definately the second one here!

gotta love that skytrain. got your package today sectr...nice as always, with extra points for presentation. But I got one question....why the hell does your girlfriend look so pissed off all the time?

Guest drewWrite

i cant see that saber, it's not big enough

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this