Mural Proposal?

El Jefe Uno

I'm in the process of writing a proposal for a painted mural. The job has already been agreed upon, but we need something in writing so we have it on paper. I haven't written a proposal for a mural before, and I was wondering what should I include? Most of the proposals I have written in the past have been for digital and print work (Logo's, Web Design/Development, etc) so they tend to be pretty different.

I figured there's some people here who have a lot more experience than me, so hopefully you guys can help. It's pretty rare that 12oz fails.

Whether you guys have a template for a proposal/contract, or just a few words of advice, I'd appreciate hearing them!

Thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

basically what bojangles said. also, don't forget to include the payment structure and amount, deposit info, set-up and clean-up specifics, etc...

i've been thinking about getting this:

http://www.muralsupplies.com/mural_books_forms/legalforms.html

just to see if it had anything worthwhile in it.

also, this may give you some ideas of stuff to add or whatever:

http://www.transistor6.com/costs.php

also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to include a print out of the proposed art so they can sign off on that as well. that way, they can't turn around later on and say what you painted isn't what they agreed upon.