Orlando Thread

zcb

Look at Jacksonville, Tampa, and Tallahassee . some might say Orlando's graff scene is better than all three combined. Also factor in how much money Orlando brings in as far as tourism goes. We will always be buffed quicker than the next place. If you know where to look, you'll find it.

But its when we have writers come in the thread saying shit like you just did that gives our city a shitty rep. Your a tourist, no one is trying to impress you. Tourist.

Orlando graff isn't dead, its just really slow...

You right bout Tampa that's for sure I can't speak for other places cuz I'm not there.

So what's good my dude, Keep rockin' we will get up really soon. I just need to finish up my projects that i'm working on.

Respect to the dudes in Orlando that keep it real.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U guys need to leave Seeb alone. If he talks shit, so what? Why does everybody fill up the thread talking about well Seeb is this, or Seeb is that. If he's gna talk shit your not justifying anything by writing these damn essays about him. Let him talk. Ignore it. Unless everyone is really that sensitive in this thread. If so, that's pretty sad. Last I checked you guys weren't 16 y.o. girls. Drop it n keep posting material relative to what this sites intended for. Next!

You checked if we were girls or not? does that mean you saw our dicks?

U guys need to leave Seeb alone. If he talks shit, so what? Why does everybody fill up the thread talking about well Seeb is this, or Seeb is that. If he's gna talk shit your not justifying anything by writing these damn essays about him. Let him talk. Ignore it. Unless everyone is really that sensitive in this thread. If so, that's pretty sad. Last I checked you guys weren't 16 y.o. girls. Drop it n keep posting material relative to what this sites intended for. Next!

i have checked all these KIDS beyond believe and they cannot take it any furhter without scrapping or finding me capping there ugly shit, so they cannot do anything BUT WHINE LIKE A BITCH. orlando get your toys on control, i KNOW my shit aint bad, and thats what fuels this fire....

But its when we have writers come in the thread saying shit like you just did that gives our city a shitty rep.

Not for nothing but if orlando is getting a shitty rep then its this generation of orlando writers' fault, not anyone or anything else's. The buff really isn't that bad--especially compared to cities with real buff like a chicago or a san jose or even philly--dudes just either aren't creative with where they paint, or aren't painting enough to maintain a presence. And there's a gazillion ridiculously easy spots to do all over the city. 1 motivated writer can lock the whole place down practically overnight, yet it's been years since anyone actually went hard like that. It sounds more like excuses holding kids back right now than actual circumstances.

Not for nothing but if orlando is getting a shitty rep then its this generation of orlando writers' fault, not anyone or anything else's. The buff really isn't that bad--especially compared to cities with real buff like a chicago or a san jose or even philly--dudes just either aren't creative with where they paint, or aren't painting enough to maintain a presence. And there's a gazillion ridiculously easy spots to do all over the city. 1 motivated writer can lock the whole place down practically overnight, yet it's been years since anyone actually went hard like that. It sounds more like excuses holding kids back right now than actual circumstances.

Couldnt of said it any better, thats what i been saying orlando is a easy place to get a name because no one paints here, i have spots thats still running since 07 but the buff is bad. most of orlando writers wouldnt make it in a est. graff scene