Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur right about .. it's simply TOY ass shit. What does that say? SCCB?

I can relate this garbage to vomit on a wall. Yucky and Ugly.

ATB = Another Toy Bomb :D U were better off sticking to Deviant Art cuz you are seriously a super toy.

and just like i said, cry when i post a flick, wipe yourshit your pussy is dripping.

You are really a super stupid and illiterate toy ass fuck. You whine and cry like a new born baby constantly, full of jealously so you try to hate on everybody by trying to make yourself look good. Man for real you seriously should of been cast in Toy Story 3 homie cuz you belong in the reject toy aisle in Toys R' Us. How many years supposedly been a writer for now? 10 lol. 10 long years of toydom damn that sucks. Hang it up, you should of stayed right on Deviant Art where no real writers know you. U do know you get laughed at constantly ha ha.

Think bout it you got hurt bad so you had to comment twice. Get back on the pacifier son, quit your whining and learn a new occupation like learning how to not be a fake thug. After reading this you're probably not gonna sleep tonight cuz you'll be so mad.

By the way how many people here have ever truly heard of you in Miami? You claim you ATB which is supposedly a bunch of old school writers from Miami. No one there has ever even heard of you to be honest. YOU ARE NOT DOWN WITH ATB so quit repping it. You don't even have the authority to put people down.

Whatever in your case since you ain't real ATB your fraudulent crew stands for ALL TOY BOMBERS lol.

Word of advice you little cry baby bitch. TAKE THAT TAMPON OUT OF YOUR ASS AND PUT IN THE RIGHT PLACE EITHER YOUR MOUTH OR YOUR PUSSY U FUCKING DUMB CUNT.

I don't miss Florida when I look at this thread.

Look at Jacksonville, Tampa, and Tallahassee . some might say Orlando's graff scene is better than all three combined. Also factor in how much money Orlando brings in as far as tourism goes. We will always be buffed quicker than the next place. If you know where to look, you'll find it.

But its when we have writers come in the thread saying shit like you just did that gives our city a shitty rep. Your a tourist, no one is trying to impress you. Tourist.

Orlando graff isn't dead, its just really slow...

Look at Jacksonville, Tampa, and Tallahassee . some might say Orlando's graff scene is better than all three combined. Also factor in how much money Orlando brings in as far as tourism goes. We will always be buffed quicker than the next place. If you know where to look, you'll find it.

But its when we have writers come in the thread saying shit like you just did that gives our city a shitty rep. Your a tourist, no one is trying to impress you. Tourist.

Orlando graff isn't dead, its just really slow...

for once i agree with semor.

U guys need to leave Seeb alone. If he talks shit, so what? Why does everybody fill up the thread talking about well Seeb is this, or Seeb is that. If he's gna talk shit your not justifying anything by writing these damn essays about him. Let him talk. Ignore it. Unless everyone is really that sensitive in this thread. If so, that's pretty sad. Last I checked you guys weren't 16 y.o. girls. Drop it n keep posting material relative to what this sites intended for. Next!