Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if they do... so be it.. i can care less what people think on my style or how i paint... i do shit for myself not for others. So do me a favor and worry about yourselves rather than the next nigga.. so place your bullshit drama somewhere else... rather than sitting in front of the pc....talking and talking on the smell that comes out your mouth... :lol: Peace to the REAL dudes that know me and know what i can bring to the table...if i really did want too.

no one said anything about real dudes.. you obviously come on this website for feedback.. so please with the " i do it for me" if you did it for you you'd be painting a garage in a backyard somewhere and not be posting pictures on the internet. i wasnt saying it disrespectfully/ but lets keep it official we all know rime made that part of his style anyone else doing it is obviously influenced by him. hes a dope artist... point blank. if someone said yo man your dope, youd say thanx.. so you care what is said about you good or bad. we big boys in here lets keep it "REAL"....