Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

theres no beef... feo feels the need to fuk wit everybody and he got no paint game bruh.

hes went over

-kwez

-trizim

i-fuck

<allmost anyone in ov that still paints>

-swel

-sabor

-jerk

-seek

-seco

-smor

so yu must understand what im sayn....

how he got beef with people <better than him....kwez>

AND... they dont even touch his sht..

<why they dont touch his shit...?cause its a waist of time and paint..._"no time fo toys>

just dont get snuffed "saezr" or w.e the fuck your boyfriend calls you.

whoa wait.

do you fucking toys know your history?

you went over that VST roller, and that was gay. that's a beating right there.

then you went over that most/cole that's been there years?

AND YOU BLEW UP THE P's WALL?

kids these days.

us "kids these days" got more to show then alotta u commercial ass niggas.

2aikfwn.jpg

ak8gef.jpg

2008 shit.

let me tell you about christian aka Hack aka grasp hes a rich shraight edge white kid that went to a graff camp and hes the main one talking shit on this thread hes needs to go learn how to cut his wrist deep and if he dosnt ill blast off hes knee cap and he learns his graff knowledge off the internet dosnt know shit about the streets oh yeah hes a pussy

let me tell you about christian aka Hack aka grasp

aw cute, one of your buddies told you my name.

hes a rich

no true.

shraight edge white kid

i don't smoke drink or do drugs, i must be a fHaggot. straight*

that went to a graff camp

wtf is a graff camp?

and hes the main one talking shit on this thread

i'm not talking shit, i'm telling you guys how it should be.

hes needs to go learn how to cut his wrist deep and if he dosnt ill blast off hes knee cap

Do something then, PUSSY.

and he learns his graff knowledge off the internet dosnt know shit about the streets oh yeah hes a pussy

hahaha, i've learned all my shit from personal experience, 12oz, and from your idols.

tl;dr come get it.

HPIM0034.JPG.d284687b081d65f46fc4267d7553f9f2.JPG

HPIM0113.JPG.5fc8349c0ed63a86bb4928cb9d8ca0f4.JPG

HPIM2378.JPG.4842ec61a85c7fdbc2ad5dc139904395.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG.3f0eb4aeb142b4aad6a4990261f8cf32.JPG

HPIM0359.JPG.5db7df4559c622efb12fc3e62d794b97.JPG

let me tell you about christian aka Hack aka grasp hes a rich shraight edge white kid that went to a graff camp and hes the main one talking shit on this thread hes needs to go learn how to cut his wrist deep and if he dosnt ill blast off hes knee cap and he learns his graff knowledge off the internet dosnt know shit about the streets oh yeah hes a pussy

Snitching is weak. Anyone can make up a new screen name to pull a number like this. You're the real pussy.

aw cute, one of your buddies told you my name.

no true.

i don't smoke drink or do drugs, i must be a fHaggot. straight*

wtf is a graff camp?

i'm not talking shit, i'm telling you guys how it should be.

Do something then, PUSSY.

hahaha, i've learned all my shit from personal experience, 12oz, and from your idols.

tl;dr come get it.

frist off ur punks ass told me ur name and u dont know shit about graff and my idols psssssshhhhhhh u dont shit honestly i dont write graff i dont run with a crew but im out here pussshhhin shit in the streets so dont act like ur something be truthful to ur self

1.) i've never had beef with anyone. If i was supposed to meet up with you, and didn't... that obviously means

2.) if it wasn't about graff, what was it then? i wouldn't share my toys with you on the playground?

Im Just saying how it is keep peoples names out ur mouth intill u someone u got no right to be talking shit about anyone worry about u be a real writer if u fell for it go show em whats up dont be a pussy 12oz thug

keep peoples names out ur mouth[/size] intill u someone u got no right to be talking shit about anyone worry about u be a real writer if u fell for it go show em whats up dont be a pussy 12oz thug

you are not "saying how it is" you're fronting like a bitch and spreading false info. dropping my name, and not even admitting who you are, or where I can find you.

you are not "saying how it is" you're fronting like a bitch and spreading false info. dropping my name, and not even admitting who you are, or where I can find you.

y you u freaking out lol u tripppppin imma say it again get up befor u talk about people i dont write graffiti love the art but i dont like u saying shit about people im just doing what they wont do for there self im kinda like jesus that will fuck u up ur right i wont tell u who i am y casue that would ruinin all the fun im having

Coming from a toy who doesn't paint, telling me to get up, and knows my first name...

why don't you do it then? come to my moms *apartment* and burn it down. unless... wait yeah, you won't pussy.

lol damn u caught me idk who are lol u dumb mother fucker 1 i dont write graff so i cant be a toy 2 ive meet u ur a little pussy and 3 i wont cause i dont want to lose this thing we have were bonding so well