Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is asult 2dx ...i aint tryin to be cocky but who put this "sune tenr" guy in 2dx man...i kno i didnt! nor would i have..this nigga is a disgrace to a crew i take pride in...that shyt is toy, i kno yall niggas feel me! whats really good!!

this is sune, tener, imis, 2DX TB before i start i would like to to say its "asult", NOT "asult 2DX", from chillin wit dek in brooklyn to kicking it wit ifuk i heard you werent 2dx, anymore stop frontin. im not gonna get into detail cause you know how it went down. if you think my stuff is a disgrace its cool cause its not your crew i understand diss me cause you got the boot. i had nothing to do wit that soooo chill. But ask dek and ifuk if im in 2dx my nigga. im toy? when i met chu for the first time when i seen you painting in a church you didnt say nothing of that sort it was on some peace stuff. i never had a problem wit chu if some one asked u were always talked about wit respect on my part, be real homie you got a problem wit me dont front let me know.

btw i like that joint you did wit grin a nd jes nice stuff, daps to moer stoe and triz on that pho wall, stoe that throw is fresh! grin and jes are every where, drze your dope. aight peace

SUNEIMISTENER 2DX TB

this is asult 2dx ...i aint tryin to be cocky but who put this "sune tenr" guy in 2dx man...i kno i didnt! nor would i have..this nigga is a disgrace to a crew i take pride in...that shyt is toy, i kno yall niggas feel me! whats really good!!

this is sune, tener, imis, 2DX TB before i start i would like to to say its "asult", NOT "asult 2DX", from chillin wit dek in brooklyn to kicking it wit ifuk i heard you werent 2dx, anymore stop frontin. im not gonna get into detail cause you know how it went down. if you think my stuff is a disgrace its cool cause its not your crew i understand diss me cause you got the boot. i had nothing to do wit that soooo chill. But ask dek and ifuk if im in 2dx my nigga. im toy? when i met chu for the first time when i seen you painting in a church you didnt say nothing of that sort it was on some peace stuff. i never had a problem wit chu if some one asked u were always talked about wit respect on my part, be real homie you got a problem wit me dont front let me know.

btw i like that joint you did wit grin a nd jes nice stuff, daps to moer stoe and triz on that pho wall, stoe that throw is fresh! grin and jes are every where, drze your dope. aight peace

SUNEIMISTENER 2DX TB

alright lets get it....1st and foremost... im Dek 2dx... 2dx is my crew along with co-prez Phame 2dx. our crew isnt a bunch of dude that just carry spray paint and hang out on friday and weekends to paint. we a family. In a family you DO NOT disrespect fellow members of this family. 1st we dont sit on 12oz and discuss family business. We dont call each other out style or personal business. if you VIOLATED someone in the crew in any manner disrespectfully you are not part of this family. More over if you didnt make an attempt to amend your wrong doings as a man your better off throwing a line thru your own name. im not here to call anyone name out or say this and that. but for the parties involved, the one who did disrespect didnt make amends and continues to wave our flag still... obviously hasnt gotten the message. For example i had a hommie when i lived in Orlando that used to come crash by me to paint, young cat good dude too. we used to rock together, he was my little brother if you wanna call it. Not in a manner like im punking him or i tell him what to do. just a young goon coming up next to me. this is the same hommie that voilated and my question is WHY? why would yo violate and disrespect another member in our family? granted not all members of family get along but at the end of the day there is a love, privacy and ways to get situations rectified properly then taking the route you did.

As for Tenr 2dx.. thats my motherfucking hommie right there you got a situation with him, come situate it with me and it goes as follows you fuck with him or anyone in 2dx you got beef with all of us. thats how my family rolls and its sad if your family/ crew dont roll the same. NO EXCEPTIONS. so some of yah reading this shit like fuck this nigga and his yellow words.. i gives a fuck but if there something to be said ill be out there before the nba playoffs is done so if there is anyone that needs to say something to me cool....i make house calls to yah dig.

Ifuk 2dx definitely has the authority to throw down and regulate our crew. so if you got beef with him? you got beef with me.. Ifuk says NO GO.... this its a NO YO.... simple

FDCrush.........ALL DAY EVERYDAY

b23001b8.jpg

i cant see too well, anyone can tell me what this says?

BAHaHahzhHahdhajbHhah!!! WeZ GettN raP spraYz Upz inz Ze MounTAinZ yahZ! NOonEz fLickz be Best tHaN R'z!

You criticize these so-called toys out here

but yet support this real hater toy fuck shit!

Your ebonics might be a bit off but you got the"Z" right!

what a "fresh flick"...

It must of been a fresh flick for you!

To take the time to copy on your computer

cut and paste and repost it! But itz all good I aint mad at ya homie,

you just keep drinking that haterade

and keep reposting my pics

and keep dropin comments about me and the zoo!

I fuckin love it!