Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why does everyone say go out and paint and when people go out and paint all everyone does is call them toys.. makes no sense :confused:

Painting is one thing..but what I speak of is the way people intend to carry themselves...without knowing shit...keep in mind theirs not alot of strong

Mentors here in the O.This is why people are stuck on the net,thinking y'all know shit....it,s a shame how the world is turning out.

Painting is one thing..but what I speak of is the way people intend to carry themselves...without knowing shit...keep in mind theirs not alot of strong

Mentors here in the O.This is why people are stuck on the net,thinking y'all know shit....it,s a shame how the world is turning out.

Alright I see where you were going with that and with that i have respect so im going to keep working on my shit and perfect my styles yall gonna see us come up..

do it for ya self be dont worry about what no one is saying do it cus u like it not what other people think or what the forum is saying, man i tell you they will say ya stuff is dope to ya face and then hop on 12oz and call u toy... jus stay true, respect others, be yourself and back up ya words, from that alone youll be 10 steps ahead of 95% of cats in orlando

right right, and your a big help spec. way to go. fag. its funny how legal eagles have no drama, but as soon as they find one ounce of it, they make a big deal about it so ppl will talk about them...its a sick sad small little world down there in disney world

i wish yall come out your mouth when one is in front of each other than on a pc....so quick with the words...keep in mind i'm a featured artist in this little soap drama yall got going on..lol, i forgot it's the net...the thing yall love so much...

right right, and your a big help spec. way to go. fag. its funny how legal eagles have no drama, but as soon as they find one ounce of it, they make a big deal about it so ppl will talk about them...its a sick sad small little world down there in disney world

your wife seems to like it pig.