Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I'm from the Orlando Police Department. We have been monitoring this online graffiti sharring website; and as most of you probably already know the city of Orlando has a zero tolerance policy for vandalism. We already have names for suspected vandals and over the next few weeks we will be making arrest. Get a new hobby kids.

Deputy T. Jeffersons

O.P.D.

Hello I'm from the Orlando Police Department. We have been monitoring this online graffiti sharring website; and as most of you probably already know the city of Orlando has a zero tolerance policy for vandalism. We already have names for suspected vandals and over the next few weeks we will be making arrest. Get a new hobby kids.

Deputy T. Jeffersons

O.P.D.

Hello I'm from Orlandos Street Department. We travel in packs monitoring you. And as most of you cops already know, we vandals have a zero tolerance policy for policeism. I too have many of Your names and Your numbers and i'm not talking about 911 mother fucker.. Do your REAL job pigs, SERVE and PROTECT.

Vandalty fuckyouersons

O.S.D.

if you know who we are come get us now.

cause if this is true which it isnt, why would you let us know?

we can easily leave the state.

-feo.

I'm just doing my job,if you kids are stressing out that bad then quit defacing property and there are other crimes going on so don't be to anxious.i have no authorization to discuss any on-going investigations

Hello I'm from Orlandos Street Department. We travel in packs monitoring you. And as most of you cops already know, we vandals have a zero tolerance policy for policeism. I too have many of Your names and Your numbers and i'm not talking about 911 mother fucker.. Do your REAL job pigs, SERVE and PROTECT.

Vandalty fuckyouersons

O.S.D.

you couldnt of said it any better.

wrighters are faggety buttfucking pussys, their jus lazy pussy that are colorblind, and like to feel acomplishd my seein the name on a fuckin mail box, fuck that, imm bomb the shit out of a ups truck, while im walkn around buffin tags on bullshit

.u stupid motherfuckershitbag

learn how to paint

bro, i promised my self i wasn't going to add any more wriitting to this shit. but your fucking retarded ass has to understand that writers don

t give a fuck about cops, your one dumb son of a bitch bro if you write you wouldn't fuck around like that. idiot get real with your self all you did was make these niggahs talk more shit than what they already do. if your a cop nigga arrest me i bet 20 buks ill be gone probobly fucking yo bitch. that's the real bruh.

shut the fuck up and paint the fuck up.

dumb toys